Used 2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car, yet not all that it could be
By Fred in Illinois

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice car for the money.

Good basic vehicle of sound quality and good design. The navigation system is lots of fun, however, don't throw away your road atlas--the system is a good traveling aid but not a crutch--double check their routing suggestions. The satalite radion system is also excellent.

Need daytime running headlights. Passenger seat needs height adjustment feature. Automatic door locks would be a helpful addition.

My Honda
By pricero828

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in December and have loved it ever since. It drives as good, if not better thank a BMW or Lexus. The touch-screen navigation system is phonominal and easy to use. The controls are clearly marked. Seats are comfortable with ample room. Large, spacious trunk for storage. Would buy another in a heart beat. If anyone is not sure about buying one, DON'T WORRY! THIS CAR WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY AND SAFE!

Navigaion system, heated seats, voice activated controls, the yellow map light for driving, EVERYTHING!

the steering wheel controls for the radio and cruise control could be lit up, but are still very easy to find.

Do I have a Lemon?
By Disappointed in CA

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car is good (when not in service) and fun to drive. After three months of ownership I had to take it to the dealer three times within days to get the battery and alternator replaced. After a while the power to the lighter was gone. Now it is sitting on the dealer's lot for a new starter. I think this car has an electrical problem. I am thinking of selling this car before the warrenty expires. Six trips to service in little over a year is just too much.

Handling, power, navigation system.

More hard keys for CD, Navigation control. Glove compartment light stays on even when the door is closed. Auto lock when the car is moving will be nice.

Fast Fun, and never lost
By arcgangel31280

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the car for a little over 7 months. The car handles real well and accelerates like a demon. I had a 1999 Chrysler 300m before this car, and for the most part am glad I changed. Even though the Accord is 13hp less then the 300m it acccelerates faser and is much more refined. The Navigation system is a must have, but hasn't always steered me the best way. It doesn't always have the up-to-date info, and I have the newest disk.

240hp 3.0 L Engine (a varient of the NSX engine),Remote Auto-down windows, Navigation, XM radio even though you need to pay.

Heated & auto-retractable side mirrors (like on passat), Doors open automatically with pulling the inside door handle, AWD Way to program your system like the doors automatically locking at 15mph, and blue chip Technology like that found in the Acura TL would be nice.

My favorite car
By Jann

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a lot of get up and go! The navigation system is excellent. The ride is smooth and quiet. It is the best driving car I have owned.

The navigation system is great and I love the XM radio.