2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
totally awesome car
By resengl on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car! The Accord is a very well built, solid car and it's a joy to drive. Its roomy, comfortable and FAST. It is so quiet that the car seems to float on air - you see is moving, but you can not hear it. Plenty of features and easy to use instrament stack. The Navi system is worth the extra money and is extremely useful. The XM radio is great addition. The only glitch is that the front slope on the hood seems to get chipped easily.

Almost or Downhill
By leromero on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda Quality did not match previous cars, leather seats keep a lot of heat,plastic finishes are not quite good, the windshield distorts the view, I took it to the dealership, the manager was suprised to see it, we checked many cars in the lot and he acknowledged that the deffect was in every car even in the Oddiseys! He was truly surprised of not seen it before and that none saw that detail before. The car accelerates and breaks very well however the the quality almost there but did not matcht my other cars.

Pleased with Honda in Omaha
By RonInOmaha on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Exceptionally smooth, well put together vehicle. Performance is exceptionally quick and steady. The NAV system is well worth the extra charge

My New Honda
By donnasmill on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had it 2 months. Traded in my minivan for a Honda. So far I am very pleased with the handling and the smoothness of the car. I will be taking it on long trips this summer and hope it will still be satisfactory!

the coolest
By johnhezz on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i recommend honda accord to everyone. i have two. i rides like a expensive luxury car.

the best
By cjt on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

the handeling is excellent and the interior is great. diffinatly 10

One Great Car
By treasman on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It is like driving a luxury vehicle for a moderate price. Not one problem since I drove the vehicle off the lot 8 months ago.

2004 HONDA ACCORD
By GERM on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT HANDLING, VERY PEPPY, A JOY TO DRIVE. I AM 6' 4" AND THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM.

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By TNG4EVR on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Not only is the Honda Accord 4-dr V-6 with leather interior and Navigation system loaded with all the luxuries, it rides like a dream. Power, performance and looks - My new car is a triple threat and I will always look to the Accord when I need a new car.

my honda
By pookie23 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

great car overall, sporty, classy, easy to drive, fun to drive, has lots of power,