2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My Honda
By pricero828 on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in December and have loved it ever since. It drives as good, if not better thank a BMW or Lexus. The touch-screen navigation system is phonominal and easy to use. The controls are clearly marked. Seats are comfortable with ample room. Large, spacious trunk for storage. Would buy another in a heart beat. If anyone is not sure about buying one, DON'T WORRY! THIS CAR WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY AND SAFE!

Do I have a Lemon?
By Disappointed in CA on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car is good (when not in service) and fun to drive. After three months of ownership I had to take it to the dealer three times within days to get the battery and alternator replaced. After a while the power to the lighter was gone. Now it is sitting on the dealer's lot for a new starter. I think this car has an electrical problem. I am thinking of selling this car before the warrenty expires. Six trips to service in little over a year is just too much.

Fast Fun, and never lost
By arcgangel31280 on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the car for a little over 7 months. The car handles real well and accelerates like a demon. I had a 1999 Chrysler 300m before this car, and for the most part am glad I changed. Even though the Accord is 13hp less then the 300m it acccelerates faser and is much more refined. The Navigation system is a must have, but hasn't always steered me the best way. It doesn't always have the up-to-date info, and I have the newest disk.

My favorite car
By Jann on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a lot of get up and go! The navigation system is excellent. The ride is smooth and quiet. It is the best driving car I have owned.

It's all good!
By Silver Beauty on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Forget about the Camry. Forget about the "Psssssssst." This stylish Accord has sleek lines, curves, and a redefined rear-end. Top it off with the NAVI and XM and you're all set. The NAVI encompasses state-of-the-art technology in an easy-to-use format. The TL is nice, but do you really want to shell out the extra bucks? With almost 30MPG on a 240-HP V6, this car is fuel efficient, yet loaded with power.

love the accord
By danz857 on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

great car specially at the gas pump, averaging about 30 miles to a gallon, prett good for a V6. And the nav system is great also.

Great Honda
By al2 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We used to drive a lincoln but switched to this Honda and have never regretted it, Look is great and it moves and gets great gas mileage. The navigation system is wonderful.

Ugly rear
By Himanshu on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The EX V6 with Navigation has everything I look for in a car. It has all the high tech features I need. However, Honda has still left it perhaps intentionally a step behind the Acura TL.

"ONE BAD MUTHA"
By vsiX2nr on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After owning 1 month and 1,000 miles on my '04 Accord V6 Sedan all I can say is this one is definitely "A KEEPER". I mean it's a no brainer It's no wonder it's been rated Motor Trend's one of the "10 BEST CAR OF THE YEAR" and consumer rates it the #1 HIGHEST RATING in crash test performance with the side curtain airbag standard on all EX V6.

This is a great car!!!!
By andyngayle on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awesome!! I did a ton of research and this car is by far the best deal for the money. The TL is too expensive and the TSX is too small. I love my Accord.