2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2nd Accord - Still in LOVE!
By jrkstl on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This 2004 model is the second Accord that I've owned, and my love affair has only grown! The newest generation offers surprisingly more than my 2001 model with the same trim, and the power increase so far seems dramatic. The interior fit and finish is flawless, and in black leather looks way more expensive than it is. While the body style of the 4 door isn't for everyone, I think Honda got the Coupe just right. It seems smaller on the outside, but much larger inside. I love this car!

First Honda
By New Honda Fan on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I never thought I would buy a Honda but when I first saw the options availabe on the new Accords I was very impressed. The nav system really grabbed my attention. The ride is smooth and comfortable while still giving that in control sporty feel. It has more horse power than most other cars in its class and it comes through when you hit the pedal. The car is actually for my wife as I am a Ford Truck man, but I really like to drive this car. The final item to put me over the top was the price, I could never get into another car with as many great features for the $27k I paid. I only have about five hundred miles on the car so far but have no second thoughts.

Best Shopping Expierience...
By 6SpdAccordFan on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This new Accord v-6 6 spd is unbievable. It drives smoother than anything else i compared it to (maxima, solara, is300, c320) The best part of buying my new car was he dealership I purchased it at. Gregg Martella my salesman was outstanding in understanding my needs and finding me the car that met all my needs. Herb Chambers in Burlington.

I LOVE MY CAR
By KEN PATTERSON on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CAR. FINEST CAR MADE ON AMERICAN SOIL. I LIKE IT ALOT