Used 2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice face but ugly butt
By Matt

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda and kind of surprised I bought the 2004 because when I first saw the 2003 I was turned off by the styling. It looked as if some bean counters at Honda had to cut some where so they lopped the rear end off. It took me a good year to get use to it. When it came time to replace my 94 Accord(which we gave to our son)the 2004 still offered the most bag for the buck. All the bells and wistles for $26K was too hard to pass up. I just don't look back(at the back end of the car unless I have to). Matt-Maine

Got to love that V6 with 240hp and 30mpg's on 87 octane!!

Make it a lot easier to add things like fog lights,trunk net, window visors without having to go in for major surgery. Outpatient would be a lot easier. Lighted controls on the steering wheel. Manual 6speed on sedan.

This car is perfect
By Indiana

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a new 1986 Honda Accord DX in 1986. That car was with me through thick and thin. My new car is quite a step up. But the old car's reliability allowed for a big down payment on the new car. I test drove a BMW 325i, Infiniti G35 and Acura TL. The 2004 Honda Accord that I purchased proved to be the best buy for the money. A 240 horsepower engine that runs on regular gas sealed the deal for me. I would have liked the Acura but the Honda is the next best thing. I drive it daily and love the XM radio and Navigation. Voice recognition makes quit an impression on passengers. Leather seats are comfortable. The back seat space allows for maximum comfort rear seat passengers.

XM Radio especially in rural area that I reside. Navigation, calculator and heated seats are the bomb. A 240 horsepower engine that runs on regular gas.

Speakers could be better to accentuate the radio. But that assessment is nic- picking at perfection.

HONDA V6 WITH NAV
By EITON1

GREAT CAR FAST FUN TO DRIVE

2003 Honda EX v6
By RCW

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My first Honda - I love it. Best part about our Honda Accord EX is that it is sporty but also a great family car.

The nav & voice recognition are cool!

None that I can think of.

Great car!
By honda convert

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My family usually purchases American made cars but these have had some reliability problems lately. We've tried to look at Hondas before but weren't happy with the sales personnel at the local dealership. This time the strong reviews and the resale value of the Accord made us take a second look at a Honda. We were fortunate to meet up with a good salesperson too. The Accord is well designed and has great acceleration. Very little body lean and sound handling on tight corners. Seats are comfortable and the ride is good. Good highway gas mileage. I would definitely purchase this car again!

Navigation system! My husband wanted this...but I'm a convert and pleased to have it. The only think I don't like about it is the annoying message that comes up when you turn the car on...that should be able to be turned off. Voice commands work so so and could be improved.

Needs lighted steering wheel controls and autolocking doors when car put in gear. Door lock stems stick up too far on the doorframe and almost pierce my arm when reaching in our rural mailbox. When the window lock is on, the driver can't open the windows usually just passengers are locked out.