2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Awesome...upgraded from a 1988 honda
By uccipdc723 on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car ia a dream. Navi is awesome and I never get lost anymore. Leather interior and very spacious! Handles like a dream, the same if not better than the audi and bmw that I test drove. Everyone who sees and rides in this car is impressed at the comfort, appearance, ride, navi system, voice activated functions, and style. This is a top of the line Honda with all the features you could want. For the price ($26,600)you get a fully loaded car. For a BMW at that price you get a steering wheel and 4 tires. BUY THIS CAR!! I am not really sure how it will handle in the snow but I'm sure I'll be fine

Just Purchased 2005
By dreamer123 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased an 05 Accord. The main change in styles was the rear tail lights. Compared this car with the Acura TL, albeit they are different cars. The quality of the accord is excellent by my standards. Creature comforts are really nice. I researched a number of cars and found the Accord to be pound for pound superior for the price. The final selling feature for me was this 6 cyl, 240 HP engine which uses regular gas! The quality of Honda is tough to beat. I've got a Civic with 280k miles on it and I only put several hundred bucks (above maintenance) to keep her going. In sum, if you buy this model I think you will be pleased.

nice reliable bland vanilla ride
By captian tony on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

reliable, quick, great economy, great resale, everything good except it is boring

Best Car I've ever driven
By kellum12 on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

By far Honda Accord is the best car out there! Reliability, durability and comfort all come into one with this extrordinary car! An excellent choice to purchase when shopping for a new vehicle. Beware of the dealerships that don't want to come down in price on them. For my particular '04 Accord EX w/ leather and Navigation, the dealer recieves a $1000 rebate to them. Make sure and get that money applied to YOUR purchase!

Wish I have Stayed with LEXUS Brand!!!
By Bobbit on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

03 Honda Accord V6 4dr with Nav, Instrumental light on dash board, fuel economy, seat fit well on the hip the value of car, we fell in love and purchase it. Navigation is a must who don't like to ask anyone for direction and/or look at map and argue. Dislike: the carpet are coming off from molding, black clips behind passenger and driver seats comes off, don't know what it's for, brakes coming downhill makes loud noise, air bag sensor light is on. On Navigation some of the building were 5years and older is not on the system. 2hours+ driving its not comfortable.

Best Car I have Driven
By Lee Ovian on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am in sales and was in need of dependable and reliable vehicle that had navigation. I am die-hard Chevy fan and hard a time separating my feelings for another GM product. After several weeks of contemplating what car buy, I decided on the Accord. The Navigation system was far superior to Onstar and other competitors such as Nissan. I have owned this car one week and I am truly impressed with my purchase. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat. Just two weeks ago I was reading others testimonials and based on the positive feedback made the decision to buy the Accord and you should to.

So excited!!
By Tava on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is just amazing!! Great family car and is so comfortable to drive and ride in. Navigation is so useful.

Incredible/Fun/Fast/Beautiful Car!
By PaulyG on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been reintroduced to the pleasures of driving ever since I purchased my 2004 Accord. This car is powerful! Even after 5 months I am still surprised by its acceleration. Navigation, touch screen controls, XM radio and voice-controls are just incredible. I love driving again!

Nice!!!
By sigmaman on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, fast, reliable, sporty, looks good to the ladies too... V6 is good on gas, and plenty of power. Nice luxury for an affordable price. This is my 1st Honda and won't be my last...

Great car, yet not all that it could be
By Fred in Illinois on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice car for the money.