2004 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews 19

2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Accord Cpe. EXL/Nav
By Logan on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car purrs...the navigation system is pretty awesome. The leather is plush. Acceleration is tops for a 6. Sound system is first rate. Exterior is sleek in Nighthawk Black! Get one!!!

A great ride !!!
By Elizvi94 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is so smooth to drive. It has tons of room inside to easily fit 4 people. The XM radio is so clear. The V6 really moves and the steering is tight. I really enjoy getting into this car everyday :O) They have great lease rates.

Very impressive
By Very nice on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very impressive for the money. This is a car that has it all, except for the seat memory and auto headlights. But for 27K and compared to the rest of the feild.....NO COMPARISON.

AWESOME LUXO-COUPE!!!
By FlyVTEC on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A Honda with a V6 SOHC VTEC and a 6 Speed is a match made in heaven! My car is a daily driver and I've driven her 750 miles in my 2 weeks of ownership. So far I have nothing but superlatives to say about this car. It is fun to drive, very comfortable, good power, good looking car, the ride is a little bit on the harsh side but it is not bad at all, the leather seats are great, the standard XM radio sounds great...I am very, very pleased with this car.

Great
By PLaybunny113 on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great, fun to drive, and very comfortable. The only thing i would change is the space in the back seat. However, what could you ezpect form a 2 door car. All together the car is perfect for someone who likes speed and great performance.

Car
By ralfy on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car is very good looking and a chick magnet. I really like cruising in my car, especially at night!

Honda Accord is Awesome
By nikki Crawford on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Honda. It gets great gas mileage. We love the way it drives

Great car with a few rattles
By OTAY on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is an unbelievable car at this price. That being said it has interior rattels. Most notably from the dash but also the sunroof. As much as I hate to do it, the dashboard rattles have become bad enouth that I'm going to have the dealer take it apart. This may just be new model growing pains and hopefully will be corrected on the 04. This seems to be a common problem on the 03 coupe.

2004 Accord EX V6
By Deen on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I would give this vehicle an overall 8.5 out of 10 for a car in this category. It's definitely fun to drive and a good improvement from the '02/'03 models. I think Honda should add more luxury features and try to make it more of a sports vehicle. Otherwise, not a bad ride!

i love my HONDA ACCORD
By immortaldee on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

THE BEST CAR UNDER 30,000 IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN BET YOUR HOUSE THAT THIS CAR WILL GET YOU FROM POINT A TO POINT B IN ANY TYPE OF CONDITION.