2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car!!
By Susana on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car last January and absolutely love it. It's a very smooth ride, always reliable not to mention very sleek both exterior and interior. Also, the Honda service and parts people are very helpful...good service!

Good Buy
By SEnglebardt on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After a bad experience with a Saturn, we took our car service man's advice and went for a Honda. So far it's lived up to all expectations -- with some extra luxuries thrown in. For instance: great sound system, six CD player, heated leather seats and quick start heating system. Only negative: it could use a rear windown wicper.

'03 Accord Coupe
By dbakes on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After spending 40 years in sales/marketing, corporate policy was big three only. Family and friends had always raved about the quality, reliability and performance of Honda cars. I did considerable research online and in the marketplace and had decided on an Acura 3.2CL"S", then I saw a photo of the new Accord Coupe....I was smitten. The car is everything I expected it to be, marvelous interior and exterior, stiff as the Benz and much more competitively priced. I have very little criticism of this car. Still park it in the far corner of parking lots, no nicks and dings yet! It is a head turner!

Seattle 2002 Civic LX Review
By JDY on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first foreign car I ever purchased new. I got tired of selling my domestic cars with little resale value, so I bought this Honda with the future resale in mind. I heartily endorse Hondas after driving mine for two years.

Honda builds a winner!
By Louis Narcisi on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The people at Honda deserve congrats on this fine automobile. Weighing the options and prices avalible. You are left with no choice. For 28,000, how can you beat this car. Try it, test drive it you wont be able to. Handles like a german sport car. The added horsepower, leaves you to wonder if your actually in an Accord or a fine tuned sport car. The people at Rosen Honda, helped me get exactly what I wanted at a price I could afford. Rosen Honda is located in Illinois.

The Best Accord Ever!
By Andrew Q. on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The newly redesigned 7th Generation Honda Accord V6 is the best Accord ever! Honda has loaded this car with every creature comforts that you will only find available on high-end Japanese & Euro Coupes/Sedans for less than $27,000! The refined SOHC VTEC V6 engine combined with the silky smooth 5spd Automatic transmission and loaded features is at the top of it's class! I miss the 4th (92'-96') & 5th (97'- 01') Generation Honda Prelude but the new Accord V6 Coupe has a hint of the Preludes persona. In my own opinion there's nothing "family" about the Accord V6 Coupe... just don't tell that to the insurance companies.

fun to drive
By mike51 on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I drive the heck out of this car. for the power you get out of it the gas mileage is fantastic (I get about 28 mpg)

Lets get one!
By Alp Gox on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Perfect handling, superb interior, reliable...

Perfect Car
By jennscott5 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I couldn't be more happy with my accord. You won't regret buying one.

Accord Cpe. EXL/Nav
By Logan on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car purrs...the navigation system is pretty awesome. The leather is plush. Acceleration is tops for a 6. Sound system is first rate. Exterior is sleek in Nighthawk Black! Get one!!!