2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
enjoy what you drive
By smitherman on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

shopping for a new car,checking out what's is right for you.for me i wanted something sporty ,looks good, and best of quaity (that would last even after the last payment).so i chose the honda accord coupe,v6,leather seats,sun roof.so for i've enjoyed my honda,the only thing i don't like about my car is that my car is white and the rear bumper has a yellow tent to it.

Where'd the quality go?
By SpunOwT on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Overall, great car. 2 main issues though. #1. There is way too much body roll #2 Honda's quality is slipping. In the two weeks I have owned this car, I have found a number of mfg. defects, e.g. improperly wired dome and spot lights, rattling noise from the dashboard, rought downshift into first where it actually catches with the cluth all the way in, the plastic screw cover from the truck popped out, the eyeglass holder wont stay locked, for the price of the car the speakers are really poor, the Navi is OK but the UI is a little klugey, the voice activation system is also pretty klugey, and I think that's it.

Honda Coupe EX
By Natalie Richardson on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great Car!!!! This is a sporty car without the high sportscar insurance rates.

perfection
By winnie on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Really didn't like the looks of the sedan, but the coupe gives you the best of both worlds if you don't need 4 doors. Great vehicle--fun, looks, and value. What else is there.

I love my Honda!!!
By SAS on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My experience w/my dealership was excellent! This manual car is very easy to drive and fun! It rides very smooth - and although it's only the 4cyl is has plenty of get up and go. The coupe model is also very sporty - with more room inside than the typical "sports car".

Couldn't Ask for Anything More
By Regina on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Awesome car!! Ordered one and couldn't wait til it got here and now I'm in love. In fact I like Accords so much I kept my old one!! This one is definitely the best one yet!

Wolf in sheep's clothing
By Don Geeze on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is not an Accord--it's a Prelude on steroids! As fast as my Vette, and a lot more fun to drive. Beautiful Honda engineering under the hood. Ergonomics OK--radio controls a little odd. Already has rattle in headliner. Interior features not as good as Camry Solara, but close. Ride far stiffer than any Honda I've ever driven, but comfortable enough, and stiff suspension translates into incredible cornering. Also very practical--roomy and gets good gas mileage.

Pascual's review
By pascual876 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great ride no matter what the weather and situation, great handling, pickup, and braking.

Fantastic Car
By licrisisfe on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Get this car. It's super quick. The manual transmission is very precise and smooth. Very nice interior, Super quiet engine, very quietride. Sporty suspension but definitely not harsh...but not 'floaty' either..just right. Great stereo. Love the dual auto climate control and heated seats.

The New Ultimate Driving Machine
By ttamatt2 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a 16 year old driver, and I have to say that everywhere I go my Accord Coupe turns heads. Honda did a great job of re-designing it. The outside is aggresive looking and sporty, as is the inside with the brushed aluminum. The driving experience is great, and the ride is smooth. Before buying this, I looked at BMW's, the Toyota's, and Nissan's. I am completly happy with my purchase, and have not had one single problem. The 4 cyclinder engine is peppy, and when I need to go I can go. Anyone debating about this car should deffinatly purchase it.