2004 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car
By IDK on 04/16/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car in every way. Smooth ride, great economy. We have driven this car 57,000 miles and not one problem.

Great Bang for the Buck
By Jawhawk on 03/23/07 14:56 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought our red Accord this week. Beautiful car; got a lot of compliments on how sporty it looks. Drives like a dream and the manual transmission shifts wonderfully. Bought it to replace a 99 Saab with a blown transmission. Thought about a new car, but figured we could get a better car used than new in our price range. We think we made a good choice.

4cyl Accord Coupe LX - just OK
By accord_just_OK on 06/24/05 13:22 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car new in '04. The a/c compressor turns on w/a nasty clunk (which makes a noise similar to a bad tranny). The doors and other interior parts rattle. The weather-stripping gets caught in the window when it goes down and makes a loud squeaking sound. Switching the hvac fan direction (blowing on feet to defrost, etc) makes a crackling/grinding noise. Of course the dealer says that there's nothing wrong the car. Called Honda and complained. Never heard a thing except that they sent me a survey to fill out, which I did and still never got a response.

Accord quality
By warrington on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great looking car that performs at the top of its class for a 4 cylinder. Vtec engines win loyal customers for their performance and maintenance records. Can't beat the price for what you get.

BIG MANS FITS INTO HONDA ACCORD
By RLEHR on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE MY ACCORD. I AM A 6'2 350 POUND MAN AND I LOVE MY HONDA ACCORD. WITH THE ADJUSTABLE STEERRING WHEEL AND THE POWER SEAT I HAVE FOUND THIS CAR TO BE VERTY COMFORTABLE AND ALOT OF FUN TO DRIVE. THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT I WOULD MAKE IS MAKING THE CONSOLE BETWEEN THE FRONT SEATS A LITTLE PLUSHER AND HIGHER OR AT LEAST MAKE A ACCESSORY THAT WOULD ACCOMPLISH THE SAME THING