2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Excellent car, but creaking headliner
By RockvilleBear on 11/12/04 12:16 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Good points: many thoughtful interior convenience features; excellent center console design; excellent acceleration and handling; comfortable seats; great disc brakes; nice courtesy lights everywhere; powerful A/C and heating; in short, many more luxuries than my previous 96 Civic DX which was manual everything. Note: I purchased the Accord w/manual transmission intentionally because I love the control, and I like the Accord's manual shifter as much as I liked my old Civic's manual shifter. I really dislike automatics.

I Love My Honda
By Kelgal123 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really love my Honda Accord Coupe. I have only has it for a month and everytime I look at it, I feel so proud. The interior, exterior, safety features and the engine are wonderful.

Great styling, to many rattles
By Dancas547 on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 03 Accord Coupe in September 03. I'm writing this here because the only difference between the 04 and the 04 is that the newer model has satelite radio. I love the car's styling, and I've never driver a car that was more comfortable. My only negative comment is that the interior and exterior has too many rattles for a 5 month old car. The ceiling and doors inside all squeak when going over bumps (started soon after purchase) and the exterior bottom running boards rattle going over bumps. Also, when the temp is greater than 50 degrees, my clutch clicks loudly every time it is pressed or released -- spring problem.

very reliable car
By Komal J on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We test drove several cars such as WV Jetta, Mazda 6, Toyota Celica, BUT we chose to buy Honda Accord. Has high safety ratings. Very reliable and comfortable car. Looks great and drives wonderful. Manager of Honda Rosen was very curteous and helpful, who worked out a best price for us.