2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2004 accord coupe v6 6 mt
By Barry on 08/19/10 20:08 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my black on black, Accord coupe in 2008 with 49,000 mi. The 6 disc CD player, trim pieces over door, sun glass holder needed new spring, and emergency cable were replaced under warranty. One rear strut replaced after warranty. Car sticks to the road like glue during heavy rain storms. Power to burn. Hang onto the steering wheel, car torques like crazy in the first three gears with a great exhaust sound. The six speed is one slick shifter. Gas mileage continues to improve with age (90,000 mi) 35 mpg highway. Firm suspension, corners well. Great stereo. Love the heated seats and auto up and down driver window.

Great Car
By Fern on 02/02/07 15:10 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I bought it new and have not had anything fail yet, except for a noise in the clutch pedal. The pedal was replaced under warranty.

Mostly Accolades for the Accord Coupe
By Happy Honda Owner on 03/07/06 06:50 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a fabulous car. I am very pleased with it and would lease one again. Visibility is an issue with this vehicle. The frame to the left and right of the front windshield is rather wide & it impairs visibility especially when converging upon 4-way stops with cars approaching to left or right at the same speed. They can totally be hidden from view as can pedestrians. Over the shoulder visibility is also somewhat limited and extra time is needed to double- check blind spots.

Not all that I expected
By Accord Coupe on 06/22/05 17:47 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I graduated from college I could not wait to get my Accord Coupe, now I am looking forward to my next vehicle. I had very high expectations which have not been met. Every time I have a rattle fixed a new one develops. Luckily, my dealer doesn't mind me bringing the car is every other month. The breaks are still good; however, they make noises all the time. Honda needs to re-focus on build quality.

Don't Buy American,Honda that is.
By Eileen on 12/20/04 14:37 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been a huge disappointment. I think that the quality is VERY poor compared to my 1991 accord. Already the road noise in this 2004 is louder than my 15 year old car. With only 8000 miles on it, Honda has had to replace the cylinder head. The mileage is worse than my 1991 vehicle which had the same number of cylinders and less plastic than the 2004. Does not say much for the engineering. Honda engines made in America do not seem reliable at all. Next for them to fix is the heater and A/C. Oh well, live and learn.

Awesome car to drive!!!!!!!!!!!
By IQBAL on 12/01/04 15:17 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the smooth drive. Great looking interior/exterior. I fell in love as soon as I drove it. I love my Honda.

I can't believe I bought an import...
By Epaphroditus on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The EX adds enough features to make it worth the price premium over the LX. 5- speed is a joy to use, although the i- VTEC peaks at 5,500rpm. Interior is, far and away, the best in class. Teenagers like the look; adults think it is a sports car. Also enjoyable is the 30mpg in the city and 37 on the highway (EPA says 26/34). The resale is also predicted to be well above average for this segment.

This Car is the Best
By Monika Formanova on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in July, and I have loved it every day since then. This was my first car and I will always love Hondas. It drives so smoothly, it is very gas eficient, and not to mention how good the car looks. I would not trade my car in for nothing right now. I highly recomend the Honda Accord coupe.

Great Car!!
By Susana on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car last January and absolutely love it. It's a very smooth ride, always reliable not to mention very sleek both exterior and interior. Also, the Honda service and parts people are very helpful...good service!

Honda Accord is Awesome
By nikki Crawford on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

We love our Honda. It gets great gas mileage. We love the way it drives