Used 2004 Honda Accord LX V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Is it wrong to love a car?
By chiquita5000

2004 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Favoritism aside, I've gotten compliments on the roomy backseat even though it's a 2-door. It's sturdy on the road, at high speeds (hee hee), in the rain. It's a very safe, sporty car.

It's impossible to leave your lights on - I tried to leave my headlights on while I washed the car in the early morning but they shut off - when I opened the door again they came back on. I love the compartment in the front that says "push". I can keep all trash there and no one can see it.

The buttons on the steering wheel don't like up when your lights are on. Also, I take my dog a lot of places and the fabric is so staticky in there! It's a real workout to vacuum all the fur.

It's good
By platanus

2004 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2 about 2 month ago and it's in a good shape. I love the interior, especially audio system. It looks luxurious and it's easy to control too. I was a little bit disappointed about the 0-100 or acceleration. You have to be at above 4000 rpm in order to accelerate fast. 240hp@6250 212 torque@5500 tells that u really need to reach high rpm in order to feel the good performance.

Interior Design. Very comfortable to drive.

Acceleration. Sight range.