2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Buzzard Bones Ride
By focuserror on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The driver seat slips out of place every day. Honda says there is nothing wrong. The passenger side airbag was replaced and then all of the front dash and headliner started rattling. It sounds like the windshield is creaking. The passenger front and rear door and windows are also rattling and buzzing. The seats have several defects with the upholstery losing its "fuzz" and going bald or forming strange creases where nobody even occupied the space. This is a very disappointing car - not to mention the strange whine coming from the engine area.

Great car with great price
By Rodcleve on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking for a car to replace a Nissan truck because I needed more space. I purchased the Accord over the Altima due to price. The dealer included free A/C, tinted windows, and alarm with electric door. Took it out of town and the ride was wonderful. In town it handles well and gets good gas mileage. The back seat is very large and aldults can sit without the front passengers moving seat up. Great buy at a great price.

Love it!
By Kris Hamilton on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a Europien trained sport car type of driver for many years but I am now in my 40's. The Accord is a real piece of driving art for an automatic.

Excellent car, excellent price
By Capi on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I started looking for a midsize sedan. I was surprised that the high quality Accord was one of the cheapest one with reasonable amount of equipment. ABS brakes are standard. I add A/C. It is a shame it does not includes powers locks. It should in this category! Drive it and you love it! The feeling is as my previous Lexus, very smooth that only expensive cars give. Although some experts think it lose originality because of the too quiet interior, I think it is a pleasure for the daily commute.