Used 2004 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

310,000 miles running strong
By Konstantin

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car has 310,000 miles on it and running strong. I am the only owner. Changed starter only. I like the car. Do not want to sell it.

THE CAR IS A TROOPER
By JACKIE

2004 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

145000 miles had since new Sep 2003 ,,now son has been driving it last 4 years, in his last year of college. Other than normal wear items The car has been wonderful...

BEST car I've ever owned
By abel

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven them all. From mustangs to chrysler's, chargers, rams, cherokees, etc...all v8's. I never knew of the 4 cylinder life and this honda made me realize how much money I was spending on gas! It runs great! I purchased it with 172k miles and it has no problems whatsoever now at its 200k miles and is pretty quick for a 2.4 engine. Love the woodgrain trim all around. My only complaint would be the vibration on stop lights. Other than that I'm very pleased with this honda accord.

its awesome
By Andy

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Curtain Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for only a couple months but its amazing how good this car is it gives me about 28-30 mpg and its not a slow car all i had to do was the regular service(oil and filter change) it has a 106,000 miles and it feels like it has a long way ahead of it

My favorite car EVER, and I've had quite a few
By Chris K

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Leather and Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My first car was a 1981 Accord coupe. Later a Civic, then a Prelude, Another Accord Coupe (all were manual transmissions). This EX is an automatic. Luxurious, comfortable, fast with the V-6, and has only required normal maintenance aside from a power steering pump/hose (recall), starter, a couple of belts and tires. At 11-yrs-old and 96000 miles, it is still our chosen "road trip" car, although our other car is newer. Huge trunk, back seats that fold down, you can't beat it. I bought it at 3-yrs old from a friend and still just love driving it. Close to needing the brake pads and timing belt replaced, but so what! Drove a Saab for 3 years in the middle, and after all the breakdowns, sold it and went back to Honda.

• SUV