2003 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I love my new Honda Accord Cou

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

1,283 Total Reviews

LX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I love my new Honda Accord Coupe!!
By Foxyangl on

2003 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my firstcar and I absolutely love it. It is so stylish and at the same time so dependable. The four cylinder engine is surprisingly powerful and only struggles when going up steep hills. The seats are very comfortable and there is plenty of leg and head room which I really appreciated seeing I'm almost 6'. My only complaints about the interior deal with the dashboard. At night the radio and all the controls glow a very annoying bright orange color. Also the vents are positioned so they blow right on your hands when you have them at the proper 10 and 2. Those are my only complaints on the entire car and I can definitely live with them.

I love the entire car, but I would have to say that my favorite thing is the overall design. The car is structured almost as I cat and I love it. It is so stylish.

Move the vents so they don't blow right on your hands and make them icy cold. Also change the color that the dash board glows. Orange is just ugly and annoying.