2003 Honda Accord Consumer Review: A Nice Drive

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

1,281 Total Reviews

LX V-6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

A Nice Drive
By DreArf on

2003 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

First vehicle I have ever owned and it was new when I bought it. I have had so much fun driving it. Power is quite pleasant, but I do notice a slight hesistation before it kicks in when I accelerate hard. I have fine tuned it some by adding chrome rims, AEM cold air intake valve, AERO turbine performance mufflers, and special paint striping. I'm 5'4 and the visibility is okay, but if you're short you need to just get use to visually compensating when parking and driving in tight spaces. The design a lot of people seem to complain, but of course, if you own one it grows on you. The car has been a surprise to drive and I hope someone can enjoy this model as much as I have.

Responsive handling/steering. Good performance for the engine. Layout of interior (sporty look). Opening of trunk with button on key fob. Fuel economy even though some think it is average.

Beef the horsepower to maybe 250 - 260. Make the headlights a little more bright. Turning radius needs work. Put a temperature gauge on the higher end models. Maybe put 17" inch rims on the V6 models. Offer more sport package or other fine accessories on the sedan too.