2003 Honda Accord Consumer Review: No 7 year itch for us. We love

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

1,283 Total Reviews

EX V-6 Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

No 7 year itch for us. We love this car!
By Happy Honda Owner on

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our Accord in May '03, it has 105,000 miles, and still love it. It still runs like the day we bought it. The only issue we had was the timing belt broke literally 2 days before I was going to take it in for the 105,000 mile maintenance where it was going to get changed regardless. Thankfully, it happened in the driveway. At first we were quoted a $2000 repair, but when they saw our appointment in the computer, they charged just the $1500 maintenance, and did all the other services for that check-up, AND found a 10% off coupon for us to use. My husband has always loved Honda, but this is my first one. With reliability and service like this, I now understand why.

Built in navigation system, steering wheel radio controls, reliability

Seat position memory. The driver's seat is very comfortable, but it has to be adjusted "just so" for me to get there. It's very aggravating when my husband or the repairmen adjust it. Seat memory would help A LOT.