2003 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Love6spd

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

1,276 Total Reviews

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 6-speed Manual)

Love6spd
By Keith on

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love the V6 and the 6spd, rpms like a bike. Great fun on curvy mountain roads. Love the wide low profile tires. Perfectly comfy on long trips. Most of my miles are 5 or 6 1000 mile trips a year and the rest as a grocery getter. I keep looking at higher end cars like the G35 coupe and the BMW 3 series, and keep making the decision to stick with this model. I've heard the quality is better. Mileage is excellent out on the highway, and with regular gas too. Recently changed the air filter after 3 years and got an actual 10% increase in mpg. Passengers who get in are surprised how much room there is. The exterior styling seems to be timeless, especially from the rear corners.

Favorite Features

Love the sat nav, big help everywhere. People say its easier than theirs. It knows where all of the wineries are in Napa/Sonoma. Takes input while driving, many new cars today can't. Head room is beyond me, and that's with a sunroof, and I'm 6'2.5. Rear seatbacks fold down to expose the trunk.

Suggested Improvements

The front roof beams are too wide, they hide pedestrians real well. I guess they have to since two of the six air bags are in there. The gear track under the drivers seat is now missing a tooth or two, wiggles back and forth now and then, probably from my 265 lbs. Could use a rear window wiper.