2003 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It is SOOO Nice!

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

1,276 Total Reviews

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

It is SOOO Nice!
By tadobson on

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I beleive that this new Accord Coupe EX V-6 is much nicer than its Acura counterpart (CL Type S). I had been considering the CL for a few months until i saw the specs and the pictures of the new Accord. Well, i am glad i waited, this car is almost as powerful (240 hp vs. 260 hp), much better looking, has all the luxury of the Acura (and more), not to mention the Accord costs about 3 or 4 thousand dollars less than the CL Type S. This is, without a doubt, the smoothest automatic transmission i have ever driven. (and i hate automatics (had to buy one 'cause my wife cant drive a standard)). The electronic throttle control makes a huge difference.

Favorite Features

The seat is VERY comfortable. Get the Aero Kit and the Spoiler, it makes the car look A LOT better and MUCH sportier. I like the new key that has the keyless entry buttons built-in. Great sound system. Wood trim is very nice in the ivory interior. Too many to mention here.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had the Acura's Sport Shift Automatic feature. It is a little difficult to see out of, which surprised me very much as Hondas are traditionally very easy to see out of, but still not as bad as American cars.