Average Consumer Rating 1,274 Total Reviews

Great Family Sports Sedan
By ZHorton on
2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I'm writing this review because Edmunds.com was such a valuable source of research when I was car shopping, and I wanted to return the favor. We recently bought a used 2003 Honda Accord EX v6 with 72,000 miles. Immediately I was struck with the aggressive acceleration of the Accord - this car is fast! I had driven Hondas in the past and always loved how tight they feel, both on road handling and interior components. Everything feels well considered and integrated. I bought this car primarily for my wife for her daily use. I drive it on long road trips (just logged 1,000 miles on the last one), and feel it is perfectly suited for our needs, reliable, safe (for when we have kids) and fun!
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, tight handling, very roomy (I'm 6'3" and there's plenty of space, both in the driver's seat and back seats), good storage, super reliable and safe (curtain airbags), and we love the seat heaters on cold days!
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to have a built-in auxiliary jack for the stereo, but this model pre-dated the iPod. The stereo is also a bit pedestrian, but it's fine for most people's use.