2003 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car
By ryanrec on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. My father owns a Mercedes E320 and there is not much difference in the fit and finish, ride, and performance. This car is very quiet and powerful with the V6. The Accord feels larger than I expected.

Honda does it again!
By rmj on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My new 2003 Honda Accord is amazing. Everything you need is here...the engine has major pep, the interior is driver friendly, the styling is new and very chic, and the performance and dependability is there. What else do you need?

my 1st month
By wsd1327 on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

great car - lots if power good handling- one flaw from factory - hate i had to pay sticker

Great Car
By Salcoor on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for a couple of days now, but so far I love it. I traded in my 2002 Accord Coupe (EX- V6) for the 2003 4 door EX V6 model. I am so glad that I did. The improvements on the new models are wonderful. The shift points are a lot smoother, and the acceleration is awesome. The front end will take a little getting used to, but overall I am very pleased with my decision.

Honda Family
By PrincessB on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After waiting with anticipation for the new Accord to arrive I was not disappointed. Our last new accord was purchased in 1991 and currently has 195,000 miles and going strong. The new Honda has been elevated to a higher class car than in the past. Test drove the 160hp 4 cyl and found no need for the V6. Fell in love with the EX, Desert Mist with Leather. Added a wing and tinted the windows, SHARP !!! Son now drives the 91, Daughter drives a 97 Civic EX and now the new 2003. OK, OK so we're hooked on Hondas. Looking forward to many years of fun from this one. Go buy one, you'll get hooked too.

Best of the Best
By lfike on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After considering the Toyota Camry (no rear head room, Passat (great color selection but too small back seat), Nissan Altima and various others, we chose the Accord EX 4 cylinder. My wife and I love the car. I can't believe the amount of options you get for money. I read the post above and honestly can't ever see anyone giving a honest 3! You made a decision to spend $25k on a car that you didn't like? Hope you don't make such quick decisions on other important things! ;') Back to more positive things, for those of you that want true value in what you purchase..buy a Honda! No, I don't sell them, but wish I did. God Bless America

One Hell of a car
By Castel Gordon on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned a 1990 Honda Accord Ex and 1996 Civic Ex and find the newly designed Honda V6 to be the best yet. With a 240 horsepower engine it can compete with the Infinity G35 and BMW 530I. This car is worth every penny and more.

More Accord than Ever
By JNegron on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is by far the best Accord ever made. Honda took a great car and made even a better one. Not only does it drive better, it really looks very good. It was meticulously designed to fit anyone in the cockpit area. This is a winner all the way around. A tremendous advantage over Altima, Camry and Passat, when you consider standard options, reliability, performance, comfort, technology, and style.

Best Accord Ever!
By Westies on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded a 2001 3.2 CL for my new 2003 Accord. I had interior room issues with the CL, but the new Accord sedan has so much room. I've owned several Accords in the past, but this car is the best ever. Why would anyone want to buy an Acura TL when you get all the same amenities for less money. I have an Accord EX with leather and the 4 cylinder 160HP engine. This car has as much pep as my 6 cylinder 225HP Acura CL. I would advise you Aura owners to take a look at the new 2003 Accord.

2003 Honda Accord LX
By Mrsfun44 on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Pick this car up yesterday and drove 40 miles home. Very smooth driving, comfortable and made me feel like royalty!