2003 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Let the Japanese Build It!
By Greg Thomas on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car was falling apart BEFORE I drove it off the lot. Lots of rattles that the dealer couldn't find. So they just packed it with grease and sent me on my way. A weel later, it's squeaking and popping again. I'm just holding onto it until I can get something better and believe me, anything would be better!

Better Than I Expected
By MikeFCY on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car for the money. Great performance for a 4 cylinder car. very smooth and high quality interior.

Outstanding Update
By Huntersky9 on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently bought a 2003 Honda Accord EX-L at a great price ($2k less than sticker) and have put some about 1000 miles on the car. I test drove the Toyota Camry and the Nissan Altama and found the new Honda Accord hands down the best car. It drives responsively, its fun, and it has all the creature comforts that one might expect in a upper-end luxury vehicle. This car is stylish, peppy 160 horsepower, sodlidly good gass mileage, and bullet proof reliability, plus it holds is value much better than its competitions.

BEST ACCORD YET
By webrooks on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th generation Honda Accord, and by far the most improved over the previous model. Although close in size to the 98-02 model, the 2003 has more substance and presence. Materials and workmanship are excellent.

Great Car!
By psyched! on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is really nice. We purchased the V-6 and love it. The car handles like the Toyota Avalon and other luxury automobiles. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a fun, reliable and luxury like car.

Best of Show
By BelieveMeI'veLooked on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Another reviewer was considering the Infiniti G35 like I was, but its interior is no good. This Accord has all of the features I wanted. Extremely good interior ergonomics. I love the G35 more on the outside, but I spend so much time inside my car, that the Honda was the better choice.

Improving On Perfection
By JB1954 on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nothing like the previous Honda Accord. My 4 previous cars were new Acuras(Honda). Auotmotive perfection. A Japanese Rolls Royce!!. Acura really has nothing over this car except the NSX which is also a Honda!

we love it
By lucas on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We love this car. We actually went in to purchase the pilot and decided to test drive the v-6 accord. We got three blocks from the dealer and both said "we want this car". Loaded with features comparible to luxury sedans. We had driven an audi A4 earlier this week as well and enjoyed the honda just as much. We also negotiated a great price (not far above invoice).

Great Car
By ryanrec on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. My father owns a Mercedes E320 and there is not much difference in the fit and finish, ride, and performance. This car is very quiet and powerful with the V6. The Accord feels larger than I expected.

2003 Accord, Very Impressive
By wingnutdave on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Took delevery this week on 2003 EX-L Sedan. Dark Blue/Grey Leather. Very quiet, good acceleration, Great Stereo (six disc indash), Large sunroof, Fit and finish excellent. Look and drive one, and you will see why its a top seller in past years, and will be again.