2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda LX RDS
By Randy Swager on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very good quality and performance.

This is a Honda?
By AnonymousAccordDrive on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It seems Honda put all their R&D into the sedan and ignored the coupe. Problems I've seen include bubbling side window trim, interior rattles, and random hard starting engine with plausible deniability from Honda (my money thinks Honda knows about the problem, but would go lose too much recalling that many vehicles. No way they wouldn't know would some many vocal drivers complaining about the same issue.) And to boot, this NEW car came with a unbalanced tire that loved pulling the car to either direction, To their credit, the car is fast, feels luxurious, and is priced very competitively. Steering feels good, but car feels heavy during quick turns.

Great Car
By grpark on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car to drive. The 6 speed manual is always fun. We found the car by mistake as we were looking at the Acura. This car is more fun to drive and a better value. The dealer has been great as I am very picky about sqeaks and pops. I did have a bad windshield that they replaced and every squeak I complain about is fixed right away.

Best car for your money
By Acemtg on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car 2 months ago and I love it. I was looking at the IS300, Maxima, and 325CI. I began to realize that I could get a brand new accord with more HP and features than any of these cars used. This car is great in any comparison. Resale value is great, reliability is great, and price is perfect.

Trouble starting too!
By TiffandDave on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As with another owner on this site, I too have problems with my Accord starting! The dealership has not been able to replicate the problem (therefore there is no problem to them!!) I too have had my window trim replaced, brakes squeal loudly, clear coat cracking, CD player/changer replaced...what's next!?!?

My Spacious car
By Chris72771 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Accord, it is extremely spacious inside. The trunk is huge and everything you need while driving is right at your fingertips. The car handles great and I feel safe driving in bad weather conditions.

accord
By kurpal123 on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall my experience with the 03 accord has been kinda bad. Ive had to take my car back to the dealership many times. First, my window moldings were bubbling up and then my brakes were gridding the first month. Then when i start driving my car in the morning my car has a loud thump sound.

Forget about IS300/350Z/G35!!! Get theV6
By XXShawnXX on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have read 300+ reviews on this car, in addition to the countless reviews on the cars I have listed in the title of my review. This car is one of the most reliable, fastest, stylish, comfortable, cost-efficient, and ALL AROUND fun car to drive among its peers. Sure, there is no such thing as a perfect car for less than $25k, and you should take that into consideration, but the V6 Accord comes in #1 in my book. Honda exceeded expectations with this Euro-type luxury car for half the price!!! Go get one.

Satin Silver EX V6 6speed Manual
By repeatcustomer on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a thrill to drive, it's hard to get out of it. Honda builds great cars and backs them up with exceptional service. After driving my car nonstop for 3 months I finally stopped long enough to take it in to complain about a nick in the dash, a bubble in the clear coat of the rear spoiler, and discoloration in the plastic in rear seat. All of these defects were minor and could've easily been caused by me. I went to dealer expecting a fight because I had waited so long to complain. They replaced all 3 pieces no questions asked....and gave me a loaner!

2nd accord
By trwalker on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

LOVE THE BODY STYLE OF THE CAR I TRADED IN A 2000 ACCORD BEFORE HAVING THIS. THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY ERKS ME IS THAT IS A SQUEAKY/RATTLING NOISE WHEN DRIVING. VERY ANNOYING.