2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Poor Transmission and Dishonest Service
By Phil Garcia on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Two months into my first new automobile I developed window problems. Somethng in the door panel was scratching my glass. I took it to get serviced at least 6 times. Finally they fixed it but I still have small lines in the window. After about 16000 miles during an oil change the tech noticed the transmission was leaking. So bad I wasn't allowed to take my car home. After two fixes honda put in a new tranny. Now a tensioner pully is wobbling up and down. One thing to fix that but what problems did it create. Plus when they put in the tranny my alignment went out of place and they didn't install the motor mounts in right.

You need a EX-V6 6-Speed!
By 2flywguy on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Good power copmbined with excellent gas milage. What can I say - it's a Honda!

30k Mistake
By UpsetAccordOwner on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this Accord for a little over a year now. When I first got the car it was great for the first 900 miles. Then the issues came up. The paint on these cars chips and peels easily. My clutch went out at 19000 miles and the squeaks, rattles and clicks are about to make me take a stick of dynomite let this car have it.

Awesome
By Steven Piippo on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is so awesome!I love it, it belonged to my grandpa until he died.

Accord, Sweet Looking Performance Car?
By Southern Yankee on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Who would have ever believed that Honda would make a sweet looking V6, 6 speed manual, Accord Coupe which comes very close to out performing so called performance cars costing tens of thousands more. The V6 coupled with the 6 speed manual shift is an absolute blast to drive. The engine pulls very strong and smooth all the way to red line with awesome acceleration for a "grocery getter". The factory handling set up and the stock tires don't seem adequate for the cars looks and drivetrain. However, with some reasonably priced aftermarket improvements this can be a sweet looking performance car at a bargain price!

best car in class
By shumit on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Added VTEC 160 HP is definitely noticeable. i had a 01 accord V6 200HP and I honestly think the 03 LX is as quick of not quicker in pick up. Plus the gas mileage is unbelievable, i actually drove over 450m in one tank once. If you are just HP hungry go ahead and get the V6. Great Car. Wont regret it.

03 EX V6 Coupe
By jubes on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Smooth and quiet ride, awesome acceleration and highway power. Handles like a boat, but good enough for everyday driving. Build quality is excellent, looks like a luxury car with EX V6 and drives like one as well.

Wada car
By mastergs on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car for a little over 1 year and it still gives me joy. I still have to park it a work where I can see it out the window and keep an eye on it.

great
By mersedh on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

the most beautiful and powerful car

6spd Accord
By A-rideII on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have found that the accord 6spd v6 is very much fun to drive. It is extremely quick, good on fuel economy (26mpg for me), and very comfortable. At first I missed my 98 accord and thought it was noticeably more comfortable but as time went on I managed to find the correct seating arrangement and find the car extremely comfrotable now. Especially after I drive my parents Camry. I find that the features on this car are comparable to a luxury car. The only thing I wish Honda would have added were some HID's.