2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Awesome Car!
By Noobes on 03/16/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I was car shopping, I test drove every vehicle in the same class. This car had everything that I wanted for a lot less money then its competitors. Now that I have owned the car for over a year and a half, it gets better with every drive! Highly Recommended!

Finally took the plunge
By BK on 01/11/05 00:41 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I looked at every car out there to replace my beloved 92 civic si that I have had for 10 years. I considered the Corolla, Civic, RSX, CL, Mazda3 and 6, Altima, the VW line and more. Needless to say the Honda quality and the upscale feel interior won me over. While I am not wild about the front end styling, the interior and ride quality make up for it. So far I am really impressed with the noise dampening. While it is not as quiet as the Camry it is easy to have a conversation with other people in the car without having to yell... such was the case in my boy racer civic. All in all the Accord meets my requirements of being a little more grown up while not being stuffy and old like the Camry

Best car I have ever owned
By happy with Accord on 01/09/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I heve ever owned. Very reliable, tight steering, safe for accidents, smooth fast engine, good gas mileage for 240 horsepower. I drive a unusual amount of miles and it is a pleasure in this car.

Affordable Midlife Crisis Car
By Theresa Cooper on 01/01/05 17:37 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have an empty nest now and I was looking for a really cool car. It was time for Mom to get something she really wanted. I test drove many sports cars and still came back to the Accord. Only this time I went with the coupe. I added what I like to call the Mid Life Crisis Package. I added the body kit, fog lights, spoiler and it is red. When I pull up to stop lights and go thru drive through resturants, it is very common to receive comments about what a neat car I have. Honda has finally exceeded my expectations by giving me reliablity and performance of an Accord and added coolness of a sports car. I use my car with my work and reliability is number one. Thanks Honda!

Love my car!
By AV on 12/03/04 15:32 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car except for the first year model gremlins. Replaced catalytic converter, stereo unit and the imfamous auto tranny recall. I love this car so far even with all these issues.

It ain't your grandma's Honda!
By William S. Rannells on 12/03/04 12:41 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A few more "add-on's" and I would never look at another car. Performs like cars costing $10,000 - $20,000 more. Gas milage on the highway around 32 mph and 20 mph around town. Bought another just like it for my son;he got the 4cyl, I got the jet!

car built beatifully and safely
By lecia on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I fell in love with the Accord Coupe 2003 model when I first saw it. Little did I know that it's smart design both inside and out would save my life today. Today, while on my way to work on I-95, traffic came to a stop. And as I completely stopped, a car flew into my back at 65 mph. I walked out of the car with a small scratch on my nose. Paramedics couldn't believe that I had no major injuries. Basically the car absorbed most of the impact, but the interior frame stood strong. The car is a total loss, but I'm shopping for the same exact car. Accord coupe. . . smart and beautiful!!

Buy it and modify it
By jamesspears on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have an aftermaket intake and exhaust system as well as many suspension items. I now get 32 MPG on the highway and 28 around town with over 240+ HP. I installed a carbon fiber hood and tinted the windows on the nighthawk black car and the appearance is incredible.

great car!
By AKIRA on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A++++++++++++++, A MUST HAVE CAR FOR HONDA LOVERS LIKE ME.

Poor Transmission and Dishonest Service
By Phil Garcia on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Two months into my first new automobile I developed window problems. Somethng in the door panel was scratching my glass. I took it to get serviced at least 6 times. Finally they fixed it but I still have small lines in the window. After about 16000 miles during an oil change the tech noticed the transmission was leaking. So bad I wasn't allowed to take my car home. After two fixes honda put in a new tranny. Now a tensioner pully is wobbling up and down. One thing to fix that but what problems did it create. Plus when they put in the tranny my alignment went out of place and they didn't install the motor mounts in right.