2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Awesome Car!
By Noobes on 03/16/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When I was car shopping, I test drove every vehicle in the same class. This car had everything that I wanted for a lot less money then its competitors. Now that I have owned the car for over a year and a half, it gets better with every drive! Highly Recommended!

Awesome Car!
By Noobes on 03/16/05 11:13 AM (PST)

Finally took the plunge
By BK on 01/11/05 00:41 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I looked at every car out there to replace my beloved 92 civic si that I have had for 10 years. I considered the Corolla, Civic, RSX, CL, Mazda3 and 6, Altima, the VW line and more. Needless to say the Honda quality and the upscale feel interior won me over. While I am not wild about the front end styling, the interior and ride quality make up for it. So far I am really impressed with the noise dampening. While it is not as quiet as the Camry it is easy to have a conversation with other people in the car without having to yell... such was the case in my boy racer civic. All in all the Accord meets my requirements of being a little more grown up while not being stuffy and old like the Camry

Best car I have ever owned
By happy with Accord on 01/09/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I heve ever owned. Very reliable, tight steering, safe for accidents, smooth fast engine, good gas mileage for 240 horsepower. I drive a unusual amount of miles and it is a pleasure in this car.

Affordable Midlife Crisis Car
By Theresa Cooper on 01/01/05 17:37 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have an empty nest now and I was looking for a really cool car. It was time for Mom to get something she really wanted. I test drove many sports cars and still came back to the Accord. Only this time I went with the coupe. I added what I like to call the Mid Life Crisis Package. I added the body kit, fog lights, spoiler and it is red. When I pull up to stop lights and go thru drive through resturants, it is very common to receive comments about what a neat car I have. Honda has finally exceeded my expectations by giving me reliablity and performance of an Accord and added coolness of a sports car. I use my car with my work and reliability is number one. Thanks Honda!

Love my car!
By AV on 12/03/04 15:32 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car except for the first year model gremlins. Replaced catalytic converter, stereo unit and the imfamous auto tranny recall. I love this car so far even with all these issues.

It ain't your grandma's Honda!
By William S. Rannells on 12/03/04 12:41 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A few more "add-on's" and I would never look at another car. Performs like cars costing $10,000 - $20,000 more. Gas milage on the highway around 32 mph and 20 mph around town. Bought another just like it for my son;he got the 4cyl, I got the jet!

car built beatifully and safely
By lecia on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I fell in love with the Accord Coupe 2003 model when I first saw it. Little did I know that it's smart design both inside and out would save my life today. Today, while on my way to work on I-95, traffic came to a stop. And as I completely stopped, a car flew into my back at 65 mph. I walked out of the car with a small scratch on my nose. Paramedics couldn't believe that I had no major injuries. Basically the car absorbed most of the impact, but the interior frame stood strong. The car is a total loss, but I'm shopping for the same exact car. Accord coupe. . . smart and beautiful!!

Buy it and modify it
By jamesspears on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have an aftermaket intake and exhaust system as well as many suspension items. I now get 32 MPG on the highway and 28 around town with over 240+ HP. I installed a carbon fiber hood and tinted the windows on the nighthawk black car and the appearance is incredible.

great car!
By AKIRA on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A++++++++++++++, A MUST HAVE CAR FOR HONDA LOVERS LIKE ME.