2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
1st Time Honda Owner & Loves It
By raysgirl on 10/04/06 19:24 PM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several sporty cars of varying makes and models and this is by far the BEST car I've owned. The V6 engine accelerates quickly and easily. Love the navigation system...won't own a car again without one. No complaints at all! Highly recommend. If you test drive it, you'll fall in love!

Accord V6 Coupe
By mac on 09/08/06 12:46 PM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Best Car I Have Ever Owned. Three Years Old and haven't had any problems. the Dealer was very easy to deal with and their service (oil changes only so far) is great.

Fantastic car ,
By Claudia Bittner on 08/22/06 12:23 PM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Beautiful car. Fun to drive. When you step on the gas it goes and when you step on the brake it stops. Can really get you out of some tight spots. A really neat automobile. It's a Honda!. I remember the ad on this particular Honda, was the guy that went to the Dr. with the lead foot. Dr. I don't what's wrong every since I bought my new car...

Quite good for a sporty car
By JR on 03/24/06 04:56 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In a nutshell, I sold my 03 RSX type S and got the Accord instead. More comfort, power and its not a kid's car. Handling is good for what it is. Power is very good. Auto shifts crisp but get the transmission recall done if you have not done so. VERY IMPORTANT.

Great Car
By David on 03/14/06 19:01 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ok, so i've had my accord for about 3 years now and i've never had a problem with her. She works just as good as the day I bought her with no work needed. I love my car and I will keep it forever.

Excellence in Engineering
By Andres3 on 03/07/06 16:45 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely light years ahead of the competition at the time in 2002/2003. Took the competition till now (mid 2006) to catch up.

Love this car!
By Judy on 01/25/06 16:06 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Accord Coupe..the first was a 1994 which ran quite well, just fell in love w/the design of the 2003 when I took my 80 year old aunt to purchase a Civic. Beautiful car, quick, even for a 4 cylinder. Only drawback, I'm quite short and the side view mirrors obstruct my vision. Not so w/the 1994 Accord.

Best car I have ever owned
By JON on 01/07/06 20:03 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my car almost a week ago and have already put about 400 miles on it. I can't say say enough about it. I love the car, it drives so good and is soooo much fun to drive. great pick up for passing and still very fuel efficent. these are great cars for ppl who drive alot or just like to have the sporty and classy look of a great car.

Not bad for a first car
By Peter Allen on 12/24/05 20:50 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this car in May of 2005 and had only a couple of problems with it, such as the renewing the brakes, replacing the transmission, and an odd sound that sounded like a motorcycle. All of these problems were fixed. I also noticed that most of the interior lights come on and off whenever they feel like it. Love the V6 and Navigation system. Did I mention my back seat is coming out? This car looks great from the outside, but the interior material and build is somewhat cheap and unreliable.

Excellent
By Robyn on 12/24/05 11:49 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing. It's so fast and so quiet. The interior has everything you can ask for... heated seats, all power, leather. This car is worth every penny. I had a previously had a 2003 civic. Everytime I accelerated it sounds like an old man trying to move. It was so loud and slow. This Accord car is one of Honda's best.