2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2003 ex accord
By hprice on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

good car lots of fun to drive plenty of power for a 240 hp 6cyl very smooth 5 speed auto tranny had a 1999 4cyl 5 speed standard tranny big difference with the 6 cylcontrols on steering wheel

Perfect!
By DerekinLA on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Rock solid build quality, some of the best seats this side of Lexus/BMW, nifty dual zone climate control, steering wheel controls, and overall high end feel to this car make this a no-brainer in the mid 20's price range. You won't get more for this price.

Love this car
By GatorJames on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my car a couple of days ago and I love it. The all around appearance of the car is impressive. Nice amount of power for a four cylinder. Love the stereo controls and the sunroof.

Great Car - Excellent buy.
By Congo on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Eventhough I only had this car for a couple of weeks, this car is really great. It looks excellent, and the V-6 is very powerful. The handling and drive is very smooth and solid. Sound system is OK, but the convinience of the interior with the additional space, cup holders and easy to use controls is excellent. The interior is very comfortable, and the back seats are adequate to sit average sized adults. To get the best buy, get the LX-V6. Dealers might not be very flexible with EX-V6.

Love it!
By InStyle on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I waited for months for the new accords to arrive and it has been well worth the wait. Looked at the acura CL months ago and decided to hold out for the 03 accord coupe - I am so glad I did. This is much more car than the CL for less money. It looks great and is extremely fun to drive. The V6 is defintely worth the extra money!

New Accord Coupe is sweet!!!!!!
By boone on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 2002 accord coupe and the new 2003 is like a whole new car, refined and more power than the 2002 model. Excellent ride and confort.

5 speed fun, but 6 may be better
By Manor on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I can't afford the 6 speed v6. I love the CLK-look-alike look of the rear end. The front fracia of the coupe is weird. The headlights look like the ones on the Altima. Is Honda having trouble with designing on their own?

This is a true beauty!!
By vbasicguru on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really like this car. I think Honda did a pretty good job. I belive it's the best car for the money. Not only that it's a Honda so you know you are buying a great car!

SWEET!
By dadoo985 on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Honda Accord has a wonderful ride and user friendly inside and out. Leather interior is impeccable.

A sedan feeling, with sporty styling.
By RAYMOND on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Once I was in the dealership, I checked the V6 out. The look of the back is almost a direct copy of the Mercedes CLK coupe. The round shape needs some getting used to, but is more futuristic. The headlights look like the ones on Altimas. Yet, I like the power once I stepped on the gas pedal. It pushed me forward with the 6MT in very good feel. The comfort on the interior just make me feel like sitting in a sedan, not a sport coupe. So I think that sporty coupe is more appropriate. The interior is too dark.