Used 2003 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Don't Buy This Car - It Leaks!
By Anne K

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awful. I have had in the shop 4 times in 8 months for warranty issues. The design of the body style has allowed water to leak into the car. I have had the headliner replaced 3 times. Additionally the outer sils of the window delaminate and had to be reapired 3 times, before the manufacturer painted them. Also Honda Warranty service is rude and does not care about customer satisfaction and stated that since the leak occurs when parked on a hill to stop parking on a hill. This is the worst new car experience I have ever had.

Body style should be reevaluated Warranty people should treat customers better!

Best Car Made
By BrDu

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have a Blk EX 4cyl w/Leather and spoiler. Its a hot looking and driving car. It does everything you could want. I love the 6 CD changer in dash and the audio controls on the steering wheel. Love the dual climate control, leather, power seats, sun roof, and is quiet and drives like a dream. Anything you can think of this car already does. I have the Automatic 4 cyl, I would like a bit better gas milage but you cant have everything.

6CD changer in dash, stereo controls on the steering wheel, sun roof, brushes aluminum trim with my blk leather, power seats, sporty feel, pleanty of storage.

My car is only 3 weeks old, but I have already driven 2000 miles. I do not think im getting the estimated HWY milage yet, but in FL, we run the air constantly. I really can not complain, overall, im 150% satisified.

I love my new Honda Accord Coupe!!
By Foxyangl

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my firstcar and I absolutely love it. It is so stylish and at the same time so dependable. The four cylinder engine is surprisingly powerful and only struggles when going up steep hills. The seats are very comfortable and there is plenty of leg and head room which I really appreciated seeing I'm almost 6'. My only complaints about the interior deal with the dashboard. At night the radio and all the controls glow a very annoying bright orange color. Also the vents are positioned so they blow right on your hands when you have them at the proper 10 and 2. Those are my only complaints on the entire car and I can definitely live with them.

I love the entire car, but I would have to say that my favorite thing is the overall design. The car is structured almost as I cat and I love it. It is so stylish.

Move the vents so they don't blow right on your hands and make them icy cold. Also change the color that the dash board glows. Orange is just ugly and annoying.

I love my car!!!!
By Tess1979

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first and second cars were both Ford Mustangs first a 6cyl then a GT. I initially wanted a lower car payment and I liked the Honda Accord. So I tool a look. This car is fantastic! I love the get up and go... I don't miss the GT much at all. Back seat room is great for a 2 door. It is super quiet and peppy for a 4 cyl. I love Hondas now after always been exposed to American cars all my life, I can tell you I will never go back. Honda's are built to last. I love the quietness of this car.

Radio controls on the steering wheel, 6 disk cd changer and the moveable arm rest.

Lighted radio controls, one touch moonrook feature would be nice. Full Power drivers seat. Even More HORSEPOWER.

best accord to date
By dustinrh

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a really great car, i was going to get one with the Navi but it lookes too complicated and the salesman also said it would be obsolete in about 2 years so i decided it wasnt worth the extra $2000. This car has a great amount of power. the salesman was very nice.

drive by wire acceleration, seats, 6CD changer, POWER, sunroof, ride, dual exhaust.

5-speed auto sportshift(this is the main improvement i would make), light the steering wheel controls, move the sunroof controls to the headliner, power passenger seat. But these are only very pickey things....