2003 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Awesome
By Uwilln2 on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo SS and this car puts it to shame. I have not found anything wrong with this car. Lots of bells and whistles. Excellent power, handling , sound system , and alots more too numberous to list. Don't hesate to buy this car. It is truly a winner. Research the opinion and go for them.

By cfm on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After many years of fine service w/various toyota models I wanted something different, and I found it in the Honda 2dr coupe 4cly. It's just a lot of fun to drive and I got a killer deal on it. The dealership was professional and helpful but I'm sure they made money on the deal, after all if they don't what's the point. I'm a very satisfied customer.

2003 Honda
By mpahula on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2003 Honda Accord has the feel of a sports car without paying the sports car price.

Not So Happy
By Kenbob47 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I read all the reviews and wonder if I got a well hidden wreck. Although I've had no mechanical problems, the wide variety of squeaks, rattles, chirps, etc. are about to drive me nuts. This is NOT the quality I've come to expect from Honda. I own a Honda motorcycle and even a Honda lawn mower and am constantly amazed with their quality. So what happened to my Accord? I'm so annoyed with the car I'm seriously considering trading it for a Mazda 6 after only 1-2 months of ownership.

nobody wants to ride shotgun
By unclebruno on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this black beauty in the middle of a blizzard, so the first week was pretty tentative. Traction control and front wheel drive worked great though. Roads are drier now and we need to upgrade the radar detector immediately. What a comfortable, fun , powerful and well equipped car. We test drove cars for a few months until the Coupe arrived in the showrooms. As soon as we saw it, the only decision was 4cyl manual or V6 auto. Drove both, and love the 240hp and smooooooth shifting 5 speed auto trans. We'll be driving this for a long time with big smiles. Great value, great overall package.

Another notch in the belt
By Greg on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove everything in its class. The Mazda 6 was the only car that came close, but even it couldnt offer as many features. This car is so comfortable and fun to be in. I won't even start on the Nav system, which is simply amazing and no other car in its class has one at $26,000. As for performance, its a smooth shifter, takes all the corners well, suspension is a little hard rigth now. My recomendation, Go get one now, if you can find one.

One of the Best Cars
By doogie18 on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just got the Honda Coupe V6. This car moves. I’m very impressed with the speed and the handling of this car. I had a Toyota Solar V6, before this car and the Honda has much better performance. Over all I’m very impressed with the car.

Another notch in the belt
By greg on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Best of 50
By elderdon on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Before I bought this car, I test drove 50 other cars including 350Z, G35 and CTS. For the money the V6 ACCORD COUPE was the best performing car with rich appointments.

problem child
By GEM on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love overall the way the car looks and performs. Though i have had some problems with the car. I recommend all new owners to examine there window trim and see if the glossy tape at the bottom of the window is bubbling. I have already replaced mine once and about to go do it again. Also i have had some problems with the car starting, which honda has yet been able to reproduce.