2003 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 127

2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1,276 Total Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best Accord Ever!
By Westies on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded a 2001 3.2 CL for my new 2003 Accord. I had interior room issues with the CL, but the new Accord sedan has so much room. I've owned several Accords in the past, but this car is the best ever. Why would anyone want to buy an Acura TL when you get all the same amenities for less money. I have an Accord EX with leather and the 4 cylinder 160HP engine. This car has as much pep as my 6 cylinder 225HP Acura CL. I would advise you Aura owners to take a look at the new 2003 Accord.

2003 Honda Accord LX
By Mrsfun44 on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Pick this car up yesterday and drove 40 miles home. Very smooth driving, comfortable and made me feel like royalty!

AMAZING!
By lewis1959 on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new Accord is fun to drive! I have only had mine for 2 weeks, but I love it! The interior is amazing. Much better than the camery and altima. With 240 HP, you kinda get the idea why I find this car so fun to drive.

Test Big 3 (Accord, Camry, Altima)
By gonoles110 on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have test driven all three. Before the test drives we were set on the Camry. Now the Altima and Camry are not even blips on our radar. The 2003 Accord is far and away the best of the three. The performance, amenities, and look are all perfectly balanced. The Camry has reliability, but nothing else that stands up and grabs your attention. The Altima has power and looks, but the interior is weak. The Accord has perfected the balance of all three major features.

A car so many will buy....
By Owen on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda did a excelent job at the new 2003 Accord... There is no other car in its class with such a well thought out interior design. And it bests some cars that are way out of its class.

First Honda
By JRT JR on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Decided on the 2003 EX-6 after extensive comparison of Altima 3.5 and Maxima GLE. Altima maybe has a flashier look, but EX-6 beats it on handling and interior quality. Engine performance about the same. Plus ins. and walk out price lower for the Honda. I'm thinking resale will probably be higher too.

Vroom-vroom!
By hechicera on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new accord! As a first-time car buyer I'm extremely satisfied with this car. The car is comfortable, safe, and stylish. I feel pampered whenever I drive it. I've heard some bad reviews about the new style, but in the end everyone will want one too!

GrayEXV6
By Davethegolfer on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car so far. Just took it on a 1,000 mile trip and it was very comfortable and fun to drive. The V6 is fast, quiet and smooth. I plan on driving this EX for many years.

great car
By teammer on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

honda did it this time. This car smooth ,comfortable seats, alot of horsepower.

JUST RECEIVED MY NEW CAR!!!
By jjmartinez on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS CAR IS. I BOUGHT THE 6 CYLINDER 240HP IN SILVER. IT IS GREAT INSIDE OUT. GREAT RESPONSE, GREAT HANDLING AND VERY COMFORTABLE RIDE. I OWNED A 2000 ACCORD AND IF I THOUGHT THAT CAR WAS GREAT, THIS ONE HAS TO BE CAR OF THE YEAR!! I LOVE MY CAR!!