2003 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

Average Consumer Rating 1,275 Total Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
New Honda
By on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We love it. I have a Mercedes Benz S500 and this car seems better made for 1/4 the cost.

2003 Accord Review
By Jerry on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a fun-to-drive 4-door sedan. It has great handling, a quiet ride and a kick-butt stereo. I was thinking of buying a VW Passat. I'm glad I made the choice I did.

Non-sporty Accord
By Jabrix on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When I drove the 2003 accord , I just felt the same with 2002 accord . I think the difference between 2002 and 2003 accord is just the exterior , interior , and hp. I am so dissapointed about the new accord, because it doesn,t look good . I like the interior but I don't like the exterior. I like accord 2002 better than 2003 accord. I think Camry is still quieter than accord ,but Accord is more reliable than Camry. The 2003 accord doesn't look sporty anymore.In fact, this car is still much better than ford taurus, dodge stratus,Saturn,etc or other american cars and even better than Volkswagen Passat or other German cars. JAPANESE CAR ARE ALWAYS THE BEST.

Oil started leaking in 700 miles only.
By samir on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Oil started leaking,.Called Honda. No big concern to them. Buyers beware. Very poor quality compare to Honda made in Japan.

Didn't get a G35
By skdavid on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Was planning on getting a G35, decided to test drive at the honda dealership across the street. got a loaded EX V6 for about $8000 less. Does not have the same perfomance but very close and much more affordable in the short term and long term, no premium fuel for 240hp!!!. The car is beautifully crafted inside and out. Very responsive engine and decent handling.

Winner Model
By cj+td on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is possibably the best Honda ever made...LOVE IT!!

Out engineered German engineering
By Ariana on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent seats, beautiful instument panel, excellent interior ergonomics. Handling, acceleration and braking inspire confidence. Love the way the transmission keeps engine in the power band. Quitest and most solid feeling car in class, hands down

Great Sedan
By cohenmr on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got the dark Grey Accord EX V6. Great car. Much better than my older Volvo C70 coupe. Faster, tighter, and much more reliable. Get the car with the metalic interior. Much nicer than the fake wood.

SWEET!!! except for 1 stupid feature
By bananaboarder on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

All in all, a sweet car. You get a great combination of luxury (leather trim, CD player), relaxation (sun roof, cruising) and family (4dr sedan with baby seat). The ONLY annoying thing is the RIDICULOUS sliding center console - there should be a latch to keep it in place, otherwise be sure you aren't holding a drink or food.

Let the Japanese Build It!
By Greg Thomas on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car was falling apart BEFORE I drove it off the lot. Lots of rattles that the dealer couldn't find. So they just packed it with grease and sent me on my way. A weel later, it's squeaking and popping again. I'm just holding onto it until I can get something better and believe me, anything would be better!