2002 Honda Accord Consumer Review: My Accord

2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Value Package Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

My Accord
By tombob on

2002 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Overall a great, reliable car. I've never had any problems with it and it now has 53k on it. Handles very well and gets good gas mileage. Its not the most exciting car to drive, but it gets me from point a to b. Upgraded to rims instead of hubcaps and it is a nice touch. The eternal blue is a very pretty color and I have received many comments on it. Trunk spoiler is a must. The 4 cyl could have more power, doesn't really have a lot of power when accelerating. Cloth seats are still in good shape as well as carpet and floor mats.

easy to use controls and the overall appearance of the car, especially color. its gauges are simple. the windshield gives you a big overview of the road. the trunk spoiler gives the car a nice touch.

a few. maybe a more comfortable drivers seat (doesn't have the greatest back support for those long drives), cruise control, and heavier springs that hold up the trunk (spoiler adds to the weight of the trunk lid and it has shut on me while placing stuff into the trunk)