2002 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love it, would own one

2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Love it, would own one again and again!
By Dani on

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I'm a die-hard fan of Honda cars, I've own several of them and none has ever given me any reason for a major complaint. My current '02 EX V6 coupe is no exception. It is reliable, fun to drive, stylish, comfortable, affordable for all that it has to offer. Although it is an Accord, this coupe body style is not "bland" at all. It is unique and rarely can be seen on the road. While the combined average mileage of 25-26 miles/gallon isn't excellent, the V6 gives exceptional power to the drive. Keep up the oil changes and the engine will never fail. Excellent value for the price, exceptional car for its class.

Favorite Features

Exceptional value, unmatched dependability, smooth ride, ease of handling, comfortable seats, user- friendly interior layout, styling exterior, excellent paint. Oh! and comfy seats.

Suggested Improvements

There's definitely problems with the wear and tear at the seams of the driver leather seat. Also, road noise can be heard quite loudly in the cabin. There's also might be a problem with the brake rotor, I once had trouble with it