IF you can afford to buy or lease
another make, DO IT! I've had this
Honda SE 2 door for 3 miserable weeks
and will dump it as soon as I can. I
thought I could be happy with it, after
all, the lease payment was less than a
2002 Cavalier Sport Coupe, my first
choice. I've since discovered saving
money isn't always worth it. I hate
1) BAD gas mileage
2) Overly responsive and 'unfeeling'
steering is terrifying at high speeds
3) Window buttons and cruise control
buttons are in the wrong spot
4) Sunroof is reused from the 4 door and
doesn't open all the way
1) No daytime running lights.
2) Honda's aggressive lease program.
3) It's only a three year lease.