2002 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I'll NEVER buy HONDA again!

2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I'll NEVER buy HONDA again!
By cheliaj on

2002 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in 2001. The transmission went out at 70,000 in spite of doing all scheduled maintenance. Honda Corp of American wouldn't help or discuss the matter. They refuse to acknowledge that my transmission should of been recalled with the rest of the recall transmission. The paint job was totally gone in the 8th year. I replaced the transmission with a new transmission, and now unsure if that transmission was any good. I always loved Toyota and wanted to try Accord out of curiosity. I'm totally going back to Toyota and take my chances. At least Toyota will "man up to their product". Honda hides and denies the obvious. I've driven this car for 9 years out of necessity.

body style

Better transmission. More dedicated customer service. Honda need to acknowledge all their issues on all year models. Need better paint jobs, I see so many Hondas with the paint gone or worn.