2002 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great so far

2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Great so far
By lynchmi on

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Did alot of research on this car before buying. Originally wanted a 5 spd 4 cylinder coupe but they were very scarce so I was concerned about resale. So far, everything works great and the car is a blast to drive. Also considered the Acura CL but decided the price range was too high for a coupe. Getting 23 miles around town and 27-79 on highway. This car has great, precise steering and a tight ride. My wife's 99 Maxima feels mushy after driving the Honda. Highly recommend this car.

Favorite Features

Overall ride is great. Drivers seat on the EX coupe is very comfortable for me (I'm 6' 0", long-legged). Stereo system exceeded my expectations for a car in this price range. Dash and controls are simple, elegant, easy to find while driving.

Suggested Improvements

Unfortunately no heated seats, would be useful in our Great Lakes climate. Hear Canada cars have it, why not in the US? Passenger front seat is adequate but would have paid for power and more adjustment. Auto transmission behavior is little unusual, takes time to get used to.