Best Coupe for the money!!
By speedracer on
2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
Believe me, I shopped. I test drove everything from new Nissan Altima 2.5 and 3.5, Toyota Solara, VW Passat, to Acura CL 3.2 TypeS, and new Infinit G35. I even considered trucks and SUVs like Tacoma, Xterra, Frontier Crew Cab, to Lexus RX300. In the end, I still come to decide on the EX V6 Coupe and I can't be happier with my decision. The closest second runner was the Altima 3.5 which I like the smooth acceleration, but once you add up all the options you are looking at $3000 or more, plus 1st year "novelty tax". At $23,500 you have the best of all worlds: loaded safty features, luxury, style, performance and the most of all, Honda reputation and high resale value on this car.
Favorite Features
eveything! I love my silver exterior with black leather interior, comfortable seats, lots of room, great workmanship on the interior, great handling, tout suspension, good acceleration
Suggested Improvements
if I really have to nickpick, I'd definitley pay to own a 3.2 or 3.5 Type S version with higher end performance options like techtronics transmission similar to ones available in Acura, more low-end torque and available All-Wheel-Drive.