Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My Honda
By Jenny

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I think the honda looks good on the inside and out but I believe it is made very cheap. My car makes strange noises and my dealership tells me they can't fix it. I probably would not buy a honda again even though they are reliable.

I would improve the acceleration and handling.

An Excellent Car
By vroom01ex

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Our Accord has been nothing short of wonderful. The car has been incredibly reliable and incredibly solid. It drives well, is very comfortable, and is perfectly sized. the rear seat is actually pretty roomy (after you clamber back there), and the stereo is good. A sports car this is not, but it drives very well.

The CD Changer and sunroof are cool.

A trip computer would be nice, as would foglights, an auto-dimming rear view mirror, heated seats, automatic headlights. Basically, buy an '03- it has most of this stuff.

Honda's Rock
By Darkwingduck

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just as always, my honda accord is more realiable then any other car I have owned. I love the accord, its interrior design is top notch with comfort built in. The sleek outside is attractive, and it's performance is awsome. The only thing I would trade it in for is another honda or acura. Love the car.

More HP.

DUPE ME BUT ONCE!!!!!!
By DUPE me ONCE

2002 Honda Accord Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Honda cars are BOTH over priced AND over rated!!! I was promised EXCELLENT mileage (actual; 15/25), EXCELLENT build quality (rattles everywhere), EXCELLENT dealer relationship (they've as much told me to stop talking to anyone about the problems with this gas hog and to go to H$%L). After twenty six months, this Honda Accord SE Coupe is in MINT condition with 28k miles, yet last month I was allowed 12,700 on a trade in. Go figure!!!!! Dupe me but ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leased

EVERYTHING

Worst car I've ever owned
By ericnaz1

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

21 days in the shop so far for repairs including transmission leak,rough engine idle requiring a valve adjustment and replacement of all mounts. Engine problem still not fixed and Honda's answer to the problem is to deny that it exists. Other repairs include the seat frame which was defective and rocked, major rattles requiring replacement of multiple parts and lots of foam tape and epoxy to fix, fuel gauge failed, A/c fan relay clicks constantly but never when at a Honda dealer so I'm told I have to live with it, Brakes squeal since day one. Interior panel warp and distort, arrived damages and just plain fall off

Fairly good resale value...which is a good thing since I need to trade this pile of crap

Finish putting cars together at the Marysville Ohio plant, Stand behind the product and don't tell me its normal for a 2 year old car to rock up and down like a hobby horse when started.