2002 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews 7

2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great car
By hotgeorgiaguy on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Previously owned a 2001 Honda Accord LX- 4 door with 4 cylinder. I am very pleased with my purchase of 2002 Accord EX-6 cylinder with Leather. Purchased the car for less than invoice. 21500.00.

Great! (if you ignore the wheels)
By AccordSociety Newbie on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

In March 2002, I picked up my '02 EX coupe with the I4 engine and M/T (in Eternal Blue). It's a blast to drive. It looks GREAT. It's comfy and sporty and just a little bit different than the other choices out there. I tested both the Dodge Stratus R/T and Toyota Solara coupes. The driver's compartments were unbelieveably cramped ...but I fit perfectly in the Honda. It's not the fastest thing off the line, but on the open roads it'll hold its own.

Nice car
By searnest on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A nice car that has lived up to Honda's reputation of reliability so far. Very comfortable front seats for long commutes. Sound system is a little weak.

SE Coupe
By StephB on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second Honda. I started with a 99 civic vp and decided to upgrade to an accord. All of the bells and whistles I wanted. Also less road noise than my civic. Although not as much vroom as a v-6, definately more ooomph than the civic. I've had my new accord since April and I'm very happy with what I've gotten for what I'm paying. Only disappointment is that I could not hold out till the 2003 model came out.

2002 SE Coupe
By Honda Man on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutly love my car. I bought a black 2-door and it is beautiful. I see people in BMW's and Mercedes-Benz checking it out all the time. It handles very nice and gets good fuel economy. I have 500 miles after filling up once and i have about 5/8 of a tank left.

Can't go wrong with a Honda
By su_dc3 on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Its a great car and nows a great time to buy it. I love the power it has, but I haven't pushed it too hard yet because it has only 150 miles on it, but it feels strong none the less. the exterior styling is nice, much better than the 4 door in my opinion. I love the feel of leather, the seats feel great, the steering wheel is nice, and lots of compartments for your junk. The trunk is smaller than I thought, but don't really need that big of a trunk anyway. The only gripe I have is with the tail lights, kinda funky, but the rest of the car makes up for it.

Really Reliable Car
By Reo Chavallos on 08/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it in Nov 1999, and drive it tree years already. And I did not have any problems with it. It is really high reliable, quality car. It take very little money for maintainance, I do only oil change and brake service. I would recommend it for limited budget, and for people how don't dream about BMW. Thakns

Please add some more metal!!!!!!!!!!
By Honda3 on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Honda Accord and have had no major mechanical problems, but the sheet metal is so thin I feel like I'm riding in a cola can. My Accord has so many dents and dings from rocks and such and some of the rock chips are starting to rust. This is ridiculous!! It is a year old and rust? My Pontiac is 3 years older has twice the rock chips and no rust. Also my Pontiac has no dings. I switch off driving both cars for the same commute. Earth to Honda --- USE BETTER SHEET METAL!!!!!!!! I will never buy a honda again -- the quality has continually degraded with each accord release!

Love My Honda Accord
By Naomi on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It looks good , head on, rear, and sideview. It feels good to drive. It is very responsive. Good CD player and radio and speakers. The control panel has a large speedometer, easy to read.

Another satisfied Honda Accord EX driver
By Derek H. Detjen on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ride is great, quiet and smooth. My 3rd Honda in a row with NO mfgr's defects at all - great quality control. The service dept is quick, reasonable and reliable, about 1/2 the cost of a Nissan for any given task/service. This was my main reason for switching, after 25yrs driving Z-cars. The interior is immaculate, and looks like a much more expensive car - we'll keep this one for quite a while. Braking (ABS) is great and the car inspires confidence when driving. Gets the advertised mpg, both on the road and in town.