Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2002 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Just What I Wanted
By Mr. DennyDennster

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the car I wanted 3 years ago when I ended up with a Hyundai. I finally got my Accord Coupe. It is everything I ever wanted and more. Love the dark blue metallic paint, as well as the tan leather interior. Some of the interior plastic seems flimsy...but nothing too bad. The ride is remarkably smooth, and the car handles great. Overall I've been getting 26-27mpg, the same as my Hyundai, which was smaller. Wish the headroom and rear visibility was a little better, but hey, it's a coupe, and those are some trade-offs for having a coupe.

Where to begin??? Leather, Dark Blue Paint, Sunroof, CD Changer. Rear seat and trunk are shocking spacious for it being a coupe.

Only the headroom and rearward visibility, but as stated it is a coupe and those are trade-offs. If those are important to you, then perhaps consider an Accord sedan.

love my accord!
By brandy

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I fell in love with my accord the first time I saw it! It was loaded! It had the fog lights and lip kit and aftermarket rims. It's been a great car and I have had a kit on it for a few years now. It handles well and I haven't had problems with my tranny that some have had with this model accord. I love that the seat is fully adjustable cause i'm a shorty! If you have an opportunity you should buy one of your own!

Seats and the radio.

Back window is hard to tint because of the dots of the antenna. I had to put on a strip of vinyl to cover up the flaw.

Amazing Car
By Juan Adames

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is amazing. Great design, reliability, comfort, power, interior, durability and so......... It is incredible, and really gas economic for being a v6. I live in Puerto Rico and here the roads are rough and a lot of curves and hills, but this car respond with a lot of energy and without restrictions. Nice car, just PERFECT

Its exterior look and all the standard features

The Best Car Ever
By Liz

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car brand new in 2002. My first V6 and it drives like a dream. I have a lead foot and do a lot of fast breaking so I've had to replace the brakes and rotors 3 times since I bought it. Original tires lasted 80K miles. Changed all the belts after 100K miles even though it didn't need it. Maintenance on this car is a little pricey, but so worth it. This car is so much fun to drive and it's a hot little car even if it's not a sports car. After I wash it, I still get compliments even after owning it for 4 years. People who've known me longer still ask, "did you get a new car?" I worry about buying a new car when this one dies. I don't know if any other car will live up to this one.

Stereo, cruise control, in dash 6 disc cd changer, auto seat control, moon roof, A/C and heat, cassette player, roomy back seat, leather, shape of exterior, everything!!

Heated seats, fog lights

Loving it!
By kirk

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car has got to be the best car I have every had. I bought it used and have only had to get the oil change in it. It rides smooth gets up speed fast and quite. It's now 4 years old and it still turns heads when i go places. If you are looking for a gas saver, fun to drive car this is the one.

Power driver seat, auto a/c, 6 disc changer, moon roof, radio steering wheel controls, auto-off park and headlights.

Larger moon roof