2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My Honda
By Jenny on 04/09/05 21:55 PM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I think the honda looks good on the inside and out but I believe it is made very cheap. My car makes strange noises and my dealership tells me they can't fix it. I probably would not buy a honda again even though they are reliable.

An Excellent Car
By vroom01ex on 01/06/05 15:31 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Our Accord has been nothing short of wonderful. The car has been incredibly reliable and incredibly solid. It drives well, is very comfortable, and is perfectly sized. the rear seat is actually pretty roomy (after you clamber back there), and the stereo is good. A sports car this is not, but it drives very well.

Honda's Rock
By Darkwingduck on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just as always, my honda accord is more realiable then any other car I have owned. I love the accord, its interrior design is top notch with comfort built in. The sleek outside is attractive, and it's performance is awsome. The only thing I would trade it in for is another honda or acura. Love the car.

DUPE ME BUT ONCE!!!!!!
By DUPE me ONCE on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Honda cars are BOTH over priced AND over rated!!! I was promised EXCELLENT mileage (actual; 15/25), EXCELLENT build quality (rattles everywhere), EXCELLENT dealer relationship (they've as much told me to stop talking to anyone about the problems with this gas hog and to go to H$%L). After twenty six months, this Honda Accord SE Coupe is in MINT condition with 28k miles, yet last month I was allowed 12,700 on a trade in. Go figure!!!!! Dupe me but ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst car I've ever owned
By ericnaz1 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

21 days in the shop so far for repairs including transmission leak,rough engine idle requiring a valve adjustment and replacement of all mounts. Engine problem still not fixed and Honda's answer to the problem is to deny that it exists. Other repairs include the seat frame which was defective and rocked, major rattles requiring replacement of multiple parts and lots of foam tape and epoxy to fix, fuel gauge failed, A/c fan relay clicks constantly but never when at a Honda dealer so I'm told I have to live with it, Brakes squeal since day one. Interior panel warp and distort, arrived damages and just plain fall off

Nice
By Jscanner1 on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car new, and have enjoyed it very much. I upgraded the air filter and found it improved the responsiveness. Very few cars have this nice styling and comfort.

2004 EX-V6
By jimbo2215 on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Beat car I ever owned

suckered
By back to Chevy on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Uncomfortable seating creates leg fatigue after 15 minutes even with adjustments, cheap fabrics have worn quickly, heater and a/c very slow, gas mileage is horrible (15/25), ride is akin to a buckboard, 'loose' steering at highway speeds, an annouying rattle in the dash, low beams ineffective, plastic bumper cover paint no longer matches body color, etc. Dealer less than helpful. Honda provides no email address. HATE to be in it!

Honda makes a great car.
By Czarkat on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with Honda and their service. I have had zero mechanical issues. The only con of this vehicle is the rattles in the sunroof. I have found rust on the door flashing (the shiny trim)and the dealership fixed it immediately with no fuss. I also found rust on the lugnuts and they were also completely replaced with no problems. This car has exceeded my expectations and is a very reliable, trouble-free vehicle that also looks good.

not worth it
By corry williamson on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Hondas are great cars and this one is too but lacks so much. If your going to purchase any accord buy the v6!!! its well worth the money