2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The best car ever made
By merrifield on 02/27/02 23:11 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car! Everything about it is wonderful. Good resale value, reliability, and an all around gem.

Stick with what works
By Jay on 02/26/02 14:29 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased our second accord after our '91 DX had to be put to rest due to my conscious of not running over a cat. It was just shy of the 200k mark and would have gone way past that if not for the recent mishap. Although I have only 50 miles on the new accord LX V6 it already shows signs of a vehicle that will last us another 10 years. For the price you can't go wrong with this vehicle. For the price, go with the Accord.

Best Car Ever Made
By Citydriver35 on 02/18/02 12:22 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The car is great and it's just what I wanted. The 4-cylinder feels like a V-6 and it's very quiet compared to the GM cars. I would definetly recommend anyone to buy a Honda Accord.

I LOVE MY CAR!!!
By Elena on 02/03/02 16:25 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my EX V6 for about a month, and I absolutely love it. I also looked at the Camry Solara, and although the Solara feels roomier in the rear, it doesn't come standard with the same features as the EX V6. In the Honda, the interior was better, as well as the responsiveness you don't hear as much road noise. The only thing I DON'T like about the car is that it doesn't come in a manual transmission. Highly recommended.