2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord. Great car with no problem
By moose on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my honda accord since July. I have put over 23,000.00 miles on it and thus far I have had no problems. I get 31 miles per gallon. It is easy to drive and to park. It is a great car. My prior car was a Dodge Intrepid. It was junk and gave me nothing but problems. I replaced every part on the engine and it continued to give me problems. Honday is the way to go.

Great car! Great Quality
By NY Wong on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very good quality for this accord. Much better than some american competitor.

best car
By smith999 on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

best car ever

First Honda
By HondaDrvr on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Honda Accord for just over a month now, and what can I say about it, I LOVE it. This is my first Honda, I used to own a Chevy Cavalier which gave me lots of problems. So I decided to go with a Honda. I've got 6,000 miles on my car and it's only a month old! This car handles great on the highway, including the ability to shift the automatic into 3rd gear if you need that extra "get-up and go." I'm quite impressed with the pick up, since this is a family sedan. According to the owners manual, you can shift the gears in the automatic, as if it were a stick. I've done this a few times, from a traffic light and wow can this car go!

Rattel, rattle, rattle
By DPVW on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love everything about this car, EXCEPT the rattles in: the stereo bracket, the passenger door molding, the rear passenger-side molding, the speaker covers, the driver-side dash, the right-hand vent molding, the sunroof hardware and the glove box latch. And no, I'm not unusually picky about these things: everybody who rides in it says something to me. I've also had bizzare noises from the rear brakes and the muffler heat shield. Only the latter two have been fixed - all the others are ignored by Honda mechanics, needless to say.

My Accord
By AFB on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Honda for 5 months now and it's been great except for 1 major issue. My gas milage. 90 percent of my driving is strictly highway and I have not gotten over 19.5 mpg. I even filled up on the highway and topped it off when i got off. I got 20.4 mpg. I have had it back to the dealer and was told nothing was wrong that the car has to break in. I've got 6000 miles and it should be broken in. Why then is the car advertised at 22 - 28 mpg

Best buy in the Market
By Farhan on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

its the best car i have had.

THE BLACK STALLION
By TRACIE on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS THE FIRST HONDA THAT I'M PURCHASING. I'VE HEARD A LOT (FROM PREVIOUS OWNERS) ABOUT HOW HONDA'S ARE GOOD CARS AND THEY DO NOT GIVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS. I THINK THESE CARS ARE VERY SHARP AND SPORTY.

Good Quality Vehicle
By bfargin on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The leather is nice and supple, decent leg room but not perfect for tall guys like me 6'5". Decent stereo. Very nice steering wheel controls for the stereo and cruise control. Nice sized trunk for a small car. A couple fo things I would change, door opening width. Only opens to about 45 degrees so makes it difficult to get into and out of at times. Front seat needs to travel aft more. I wasn't too happy with Honda's decision not to contribute to any of the relief effort in NYC or DC. GM, Ford, DaimlerChrysler and a couple of others contributed but I read that Honda didn't raise a finger to help even after psoting some of their best sales months to date in the USA during 2001.

First Honda
By MOT George on 03/18/02 14:59 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Honada purchase. What better to go with than the Honda Accord? I just recently traded in my 2001 Toyota 4-Runner (a little prier than I wanted). Got a great deal on an Accord.....got all the good stuff on it. Saw an earlier review saying the leather was rough and didn't look nice. I disagree. I think it is quite comfortable and looks nice. What can i say other than I love the car! I miss the power in my 4-Runner, but man it handles well. Very comfortable, loaded with features, great audio system, nice quality.