2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
MUST OWN an Accord SE in your lifetime.
By Farhan on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Simply GREAT for the price as compared to competition.

great car
By Harris on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

this is a great car in everyway, to its handling, stlying, and comfort. it has great heavy reponsive steering, and great accleration for a 4 cyclinder. styling is great no imatations. it gives generous room in the front and the back. honda is also some-what cheap for example; no automactic windows and locks standard, and no ash tray for lighter, for a car almost $20k??!!

I want my '99 Cavalier Z24 back!!!!!
By made a mistake on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

IF you can afford to buy or lease another make, DO IT! I've had this Honda SE 2 door for 3 miserable weeks and will dump it as soon as I can. I thought I could be happy with it, after all, the lease payment was less than a 2002 Cavalier Sport Coupe, my first choice. I've since discovered saving money isn't always worth it. I hate making mistakes! 1) BAD gas mileage 2) Overly responsive and 'unfeeling' steering is terrifying at high speeds 3) Window buttons and cruise control buttons are in the wrong spot 4) Sunroof is reused from the 4 door and doesn't open all the way

The one car everyone should own.
By dtayl11 on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord SE 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This isn't my first Honda Accord. I just purchased this new 02' Accord SE Coupe last night trading in my 97' SE coupe that I drove for the past 5 years and loved to death... I think the new 02' is more refinded then the last body style and with the luck I had with my 97' I wouldn't dream of owning any other type of automobile.

Great Car!!!
By jaDay on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice car, fun to drive, very responsive. And, of course, very reliable. It's a Honda...Need I say more?

I Like This Car
By Tsmoov on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Accord has been known for its reliability over the course of many years. Prior to owning this new one, my parents owned an accord from 86-96 without any problems at all, which i took into consideration when i purchased my own. The build is tight and refined, the interior clean and smooth, and the acceleration and braking extremely responsive. The coupe is especially roomier than i expected it to be with its smooth and subtle leather. Very nice ride as well, which is also important...

PRACTICAL and SMART
By chica on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I loved this cute little coup. This car was perfect! VTEC engine was very peppy...I was in a car accident last week where I was rear-ended at a stop light. The person that hit me was in a similar size car and was going about 35- 40 mph. The whole trunk area crushed in like it is supposed to. I walked away from the accident the other driver was taken via ambulance. The car is likely to be totaled but I think Honda's crush/crash zone safety features saved me from injury! Now I will probably get another Honda. But not at Landmark Honda... they were miserable to deal with.

Couldnt be happier
By delrio on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Value Package a week ago. The car is smooth and quiet. The engine is very responsive. I couldnt be happier with my purchase.

Honda Accord. Great car with no problem
By moose on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my honda accord since July. I have put over 23,000.00 miles on it and thus far I have had no problems. I get 31 miles per gallon. It is easy to drive and to park. It is a great car. My prior car was a Dodge Intrepid. It was junk and gave me nothing but problems. I replaced every part on the engine and it continued to give me problems. Honday is the way to go.

much better handling than an altima
By mcd2000 on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

the altima no contest has more power (but crappy handling), but to match accord's standards, you would end up paying 28000 when you get an altima. plus it handles SO MUCH better than an altima, its engine is very responsive