2002 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Proud to own an Accord
By dang tong on 03/15/02 09:10 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Accord is an excellent value car. No doubt, it's the most reliable, dependable car and has great resell value. If you are looking to buy an Accord. Good choice. Go for it. Can't go wrong. Get the EX-V6 if you can. I must say I regret for not getting the EX-V6 as my wife's. The reason I picked up the LX-V6 because it's less $$ and it's in the lot. From my point of view and experience, the EX-V6 worths every extra penny and it's a more enjoinable car. If you decide to go with 4 cycl. model, get the SE for best bang for $$.

Wonderful car
By M on 03/14/02 01:23 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

First time Honda owner. Through all my research, reading and test driving. This car is hard to beat. My V6 runs silky smooth and quiet. It speaks softly but carries a big stick. Fit and finish both inside and out is above average. My major gripe is the sales personnel. I felt like a carcass among predators. The car sells itself; why do they act like vultures?

This is a smart buy
By juan on 03/12/02 16:03 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is a car that is relatively cheap has good quality and last long. I think is a great value for your money.

I'll sleep easy but.......
By honda fan on 03/11/02 20:04 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Smooth, honest drive but vanilla styling and not quite the Honda build quality I am used to. Excellent gas mileage but not as quiet as the new Camry.

WOW
By GEORGE on 03/11/02 01:04 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

WOW

THE BEST
By drewali on 03/10/02 15:38 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I OWN A 1998 AND LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I CANNOT THINK OF ANY MAKE 2002 TO BUY THAT IS BETTER.THE VALUE,RESALE VALUE,QUALITY,RIDE,ERGONOMICS, GAS MILEAGE,HANDLING,COMFORT ARE SIMPLY PERFECT.IF YOU BUY THIS CAR YOU WILL LOVE IT AND NEVER BUY DOMESTIC AGAIN GUARANTEED!THIS CAR CAN GIVE ANY CAR IN ANY CLASS A MAJOR RUN FOR THE MONEY.THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ACCORD AND AMERICAN PRODUCTS IS NIGHT AND DAY.THE FEW DOLLARS PAID UP FRONT EQUATES TO LESS HEADACHES AND LESS OVERALL COST IN THE LONG RUN.

WOWZERS!
By OMG! on 03/09/02 17:54 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

wow this car is great go out and get one before they all fly away!

best all around
By kurtna on 03/06/02 15:33 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

this is the best all around value for a sedan. No nickle and diming by dealership, car comes with everything you need.

V6 Accord
By oscar on 03/06/02 12:30 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellant riding vehicle. The cab rides quieter than previous models and I like that everything is in reach of the driver. This model also comes with the new TCS system. Some negatives are the sounds system, although the EX copmes with 6 speakers and the very nice factory radio there just does not seem to be enough power and sound. Additionally, the leather seats are rough and look synthetic.

GREAT CAR, TOO BAD THE DEALER IS TRASH
By Russ on 03/05/02 22:16 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Even though the 2003 model will be awesome,I went for the price incentive I got because i knew about the major model change this summer.It's a sedan...with lots of room for four adults,leather,even distribution of the HVAC,quality everything,quality everything,I don't have to worry about anything failing,and for a sedan...it's flat-out fast (quick and higher speed cruising).The only thing that sucks about the car is that I couldn't buy it from a Lexus dealership!