2002 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Couldnt be happier
By delrio on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Value Package a week ago. The car is smooth and quiet. The engine is very responsive. I couldnt be happier with my purchase.

Honda Accord. Great car with no problem
By moose on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my honda accord since July. I have put over 23,000.00 miles on it and thus far I have had no problems. I get 31 miles per gallon. It is easy to drive and to park. It is a great car. My prior car was a Dodge Intrepid. It was junk and gave me nothing but problems. I replaced every part on the engine and it continued to give me problems. Honday is the way to go.

Life is Hard Enough. Simplify!
By Mikey J on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Honda Accord is one, if not the best built automobile on the road. It's reputation for quality and dependablity are undoubtably well known. They perform well, drive like a dream, with it's tight well designed suspension and they retain their resale value. Ever try trading in a Chrysler with 100K miles, and expect the dealership not to laugh at you because they are only going to give you 10 cents? Honda. It's just an awesome piece of work!

much better handling than an altima
By mcd2000 on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

the altima no contest has more power (but crappy handling), but to match accord's standards, you would end up paying 28000 when you get an altima. plus it handles SO MUCH better than an altima, its engine is very responsive

best car
By smith999 on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

best car ever

Great car! Great Quality
By NY Wong on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very good quality for this accord. Much better than some american competitor.

First Honda
By HondaDrvr on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Honda Accord for just over a month now, and what can I say about it, I LOVE it. This is my first Honda, I used to own a Chevy Cavalier which gave me lots of problems. So I decided to go with a Honda. I've got 6,000 miles on my car and it's only a month old! This car handles great on the highway, including the ability to shift the automatic into 3rd gear if you need that extra "get-up and go." I'm quite impressed with the pick up, since this is a family sedan. According to the owners manual, you can shift the gears in the automatic, as if it were a stick. I've done this a few times, from a traffic light and wow can this car go!

Best buy in the Market
By Farhan on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

its the best car i have had.

First Honda
By MOT George on 03/18/02 14:59 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Honada purchase. What better to go with than the Honda Accord? I just recently traded in my 2001 Toyota 4-Runner (a little prier than I wanted). Got a great deal on an Accord.....got all the good stuff on it. Saw an earlier review saying the leather was rough and didn't look nice. I disagree. I think it is quite comfortable and looks nice. What can i say other than I love the car! I miss the power in my 4-Runner, but man it handles well. Very comfortable, loaded with features, great audio system, nice quality.

You call this a car
By WstCst on 03/15/02 18:11 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a Honda because people say they are great cars, are they ever wrong. The car feels very cheap and has to be taken into the shop every other week or so to fix some glitch. The interior quality is poor, not up to the standards of even the poorest domestic car. The gas milege, a measly 24 MPG quite frankly stinks. The price for this car was way to much for the car that you get. The pathetic engine can barely propel the car down the road, and the transmission has to down shift to even go around corners. Don't buy this vehicle