Used 2002 Honda Accord Value Package Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2002 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great Car!
By Bob

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

First Honda I have ever owned and it won't be the last! This car is virtually maintenance free - mjust add gas and change the oil every 3000 miles. When I bought the car I changed the timing belt and water pump but that is all the service in the 18 months I have had it.

Favorite Features

Great radio and speakers

Suggested Improvements

Styling is kinda plain but it's growing on me

My Accord
By tombob

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Overall a great, reliable car. I've never had any problems with it and it now has 53k on it. Handles very well and gets good gas mileage. Its not the most exciting car to drive, but it gets me from point a to b. Upgraded to rims instead of hubcaps and it is a nice touch. The eternal blue is a very pretty color and I have received many comments on it. Trunk spoiler is a must. The 4 cyl could have more power, doesn't really have a lot of power when accelerating. Cloth seats are still in good shape as well as carpet and floor mats.

Favorite Features

easy to use controls and the overall appearance of the car, especially color. its gauges are simple. the windshield gives you a big overview of the road. the trunk spoiler gives the car a nice touch.

Suggested Improvements

a few. maybe a more comfortable drivers seat (doesn't have the greatest back support for those long drives), cruise control, and heavier springs that hold up the trunk (spoiler adds to the weight of the trunk lid and it has shut on me while placing stuff into the trunk)

Very reliable car
By Honda Fan

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've driven it for 2.5 years has 50,000 miles on it, not a single problem on it so far. Replaced 4 tires at 38,000 miles. What surprised me was when I replace the brake pads at 44,000 miles, the car shop told me the pads on lt wore less than half, which means it's still good! What a brake!

Favorite Features

Soud system.

Suggested Improvements

Noise could be improved.

Very Satisfied
By Value4me

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Honda new and so far i am very pleased. have to mention The uncompromising reliability of Honda...so far 20K and not a single issue of concern. I drive alot of highway, and car rides very smooth at 75mph. spacious, I am 6'3" and fit comfortably.

Favorite Features

visibilty from large winshield. Drive one you will know what I'm talking about. Smooth reliable flawlwss Honda engine. easy to use dash controls, it's not too clustered like other autos I have owned.

Suggested Improvements

attach the gas cap so you don't have to put in on top of car, or hold it.

Great Value
By Honda-Happy

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

the 4th Honda I have owned. Buy one you will become addicted to the peace of mind!

Favorite Features

Smooth engine and ride. very quiet engine.(YOU DONT KNOW WHEN ITS RUNNING) Reliable, reliable, reliable.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe just a few more MPG. I get 24 MPG/HWY