2002 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car!
By Bob on 04/18/09 07:19 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

First Honda I have ever owned and it won't be the last! This car is virtually maintenance free - mjust add gas and change the oil every 3000 miles. When I bought the car I changed the timing belt and water pump but that is all the service in the 18 months I have had it.

My Accord
By tombob on 11/28/05 16:23 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Overall a great, reliable car. I've never had any problems with it and it now has 53k on it. Handles very well and gets good gas mileage. Its not the most exciting car to drive, but it gets me from point a to b. Upgraded to rims instead of hubcaps and it is a nice touch. The eternal blue is a very pretty color and I have received many comments on it. Trunk spoiler is a must. The 4 cyl could have more power, doesn't really have a lot of power when accelerating. Cloth seats are still in good shape as well as carpet and floor mats.

Very reliable car
By Honda Fan on 04/04/05 15:49 PM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I've driven it for 2.5 years has 50,000 miles on it, not a single problem on it so far. Replaced 4 tires at 38,000 miles. What surprised me was when I replace the brake pads at 44,000 miles, the car shop told me the pads on lt wore less than half, which means it's still good! What a brake!

Great Value
By Honda-Happy on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

the 4th Honda I have owned. Buy one you will become addicted to the peace of mind!

Very Satisfied
By Value4me on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Honda new and so far i am very pleased. have to mention The uncompromising reliability of Honda...so far 20K and not a single issue of concern. I drive alot of highway, and car rides very smooth at 75mph. spacious, I am 6'3" and fit comfortably.

I LOVE MY ACCORD VP
By Jessie Pooh on 03/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this vehicle for almost a month now and I have been extremely pleased with the vehicle. It is wonderful on gas, very fun to drive, has a beautiful exterior body, and is a smooth ride (comes in handy since i live in DC). So far,i have no complaints and hope to never have any either. So Honda, keep up the good work...you definately live up to your name in the reliable Accord.

LOVE MY HONDA!
By kate on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

this is the third Honda I have owned and the first Accord. The seating is VERY comfortable and stylish and the exterior is classy looking. Even though everyone and their brother owns one, it's easy to see why. Just a great, dependable car all around and inexpensive compared to some competing, less reliable models.

LOVE MY HONDA!
By Kate on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought a HONDA LOVE IT!
By pilot781 on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

We just bought a Accord Value Package. I orginally wanted the Accord DX, but no dealers had any, one dealer had the value package which is a DX model with a lot of options. I paid 16,300. It only comes in 2 colors silver and blue. You need to take a look at what comes standard, there is chrome trim around the windows, I thought so what until I saw the cars that had the black rubber around the windows. The automatic stick shift has a nice wood grain, of course its imitation, around it. Has a CD player and cassatte, standard. I think they forgot I have a few 8 tracks in the garage. Back seat flips down and locks so the kids can fool with it.

Wonderful Value for Your Money
By on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Hondas offer great value and are the most reliable vehicles that you can buy. If you want a vehicle that is environmentally friendly, won't be worthless at trade in time, and provides a safe and comfortable environment while driving, then look at the Honda. I just bought a 2002 Honda Accord VP model. I put 1000 miles on it in three days. It has just about everything anyone really needs except power windows/locks. I paid in the $14,000-$15,000 range. If you are not adverse to a lower horsepower 4 cylinder engine, and can live without the other options I mentioned earlier, then this car will make you happy.