2002 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
None Better
By rc on 01/24/08 11:49 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We bought the car with only 13k on it, so I can't say much about reliablity, but man is it fun to drive! It also gets looks everywhere I drive it, even though it's stock. The leather seats are very comfortable. The only problem with the coupe is that if you are not careful you'll beat your head on the roof getting in (ouch!). Other than that, I would buy another one in a minute.

love my accord!
By brandy on 02/24/07 10:36 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I fell in love with my accord the first time I saw it! It was loaded! It had the fog lights and lip kit and aftermarket rims. It's been a great car and I have had a kit on it for a few years now. It handles well and I haven't had problems with my tranny that some have had with this model accord. I love that the seat is fully adjustable cause i'm a shorty! If you have an opportunity you should buy one of your own!

Smooth Fast Honda
By Joe Doyle on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great, I got a great deal on it. It came with way more features than the crappy looking Camry and was far less. It's a Honda so it will be great on resale. Motor is smooth and quiet, I have the rear wing so it looks even better. Needs heated seats and an outside temperature gauge in it though, ride is good, gas mileage is ok for a 6 cyl. Toyota is way more expensive with less standard options. Can't wait for the new pilot to come out to buy one of those also. Go Honda...your products are the best. Toyota doesn't have a robot like Honda either.

Back Window Tinting
By disgruntled on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

With the increase of sport utility vehicles, it becomes a nuisance driving in front of one, with their glaring headlights shining on your eyes. Regardless if the rear view mirror has a day and night option, as in all my other vehicles, I have always tinted the back windows, which I had done to the Accord. However, the window tinting shop I went to, told me the Accord’s back window on the top has a rough black dotted exterior which when putting on a tinted film does not blend into the glass smoothly, and thus creating a bubbly look which was precisely what happened after he installed the tint.

Fast, inexpensive, and fun!
By jodokast on 03/03/02 15:12 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This Accord is the 4th I've owned in my life, in addition to my 99 CR-V. The coupe has a lot of room, front and rear, and the seats are very comfortable. The engine is very responsive and great accelerating at higher speeds for passing. The gas mileage is great for a V-6. Leave it to Honda to deliver a perfect coupe without depleting your finances.