2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
VERY safe car
By jconley78 on 06/30/09 10:36 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We were involved in a serious car accident a month ago. We were stopped in traffic on the hwy and a lady hit us in the rear without slowing down at over 70mph. We all walked away. Thank you Honda! No prior problems with the car, it was fantastic to drive. QUALITY all around. It was only a 4 cyl but because of the V-Tec engine it had the power PLUS the gas mileage. BUY HONDA!

Dependable
By Single Lady on 03/20/06 20:25 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I brought my Honda Accord in 2002. This car has not let me down not once! The maintenance has been only oil changes, a set of tires and I just replaced the brakes at 95,000 miles. It's the car to all when you are a single lady.

Love My Honda Accord
By Naomi on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It looks good , head on, rear, and sideview. It feels good to drive. It is very responsive. Good CD player and radio and speakers. The control panel has a large speedometer, easy to read.

Excellent Coupe!
By MD Tran on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Since I already own 2 Accord Sedans, a 1993 and a 1999, I thought I would go a different route and go with the Accord Coupe. I really like how Honda has given the coupe its own look, and the look is very nice. The back lights remind me of the Acura NSX and the overall design looks a lot sportier than its sedan brother. The interior design is pretty much the same as the sedan but it is very functional and not confusing at all. Back seat room is pretty good for a coupe, and the ride and drive is smooth and not underpowered. Overall, great car with good looks, good space, and good power for a 4 cylinder.

THE BLACK STALLION
By TRACIE on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS THE FIRST HONDA THAT I'M PURCHASING. I'VE HEARD A LOT (FROM PREVIOUS OWNERS) ABOUT HOW HONDA'S ARE GOOD CARS AND THEY DO NOT GIVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS. I THINK THESE CARS ARE VERY SHARP AND SPORTY.