Used 2002 Honda Accord LX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

VERY safe car
By jconley78

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We were involved in a serious car accident a month ago. We were stopped in traffic on the hwy and a lady hit us in the rear without slowing down at over 70mph. We all walked away. Thank you Honda! No prior problems with the car, it was fantastic to drive. QUALITY all around. It was only a 4 cyl but because of the V-Tec engine it had the power PLUS the gas mileage. BUY HONDA!

SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY. Plus great gas mileage, looks great, all around quality built.

None. What a great car!

Dependable
By Single Lady

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I brought my Honda Accord in 2002. This car has not let me down not once! The maintenance has been only oil changes, a set of tires and I just replaced the brakes at 95,000 miles. It's the car to all when you are a single lady.

My sunroof and the spoiler on the back.

Love My Honda Accord
By Naomi

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It looks good , head on, rear, and sideview. It feels good to drive. It is very responsive. Good CD player and radio and speakers. The control panel has a large speedometer, easy to read.

I love the way it looks! It is so sleek! I know it is very reliable and will not give me any trouble. I like the fold down rear seats, it is handy when you need the space.

I think it is perfect the way it is.

Excellent Coupe!
By MD Tran

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Since I already own 2 Accord Sedans, a 1993 and a 1999, I thought I would go a different route and go with the Accord Coupe. I really like how Honda has given the coupe its own look, and the look is very nice. The back lights remind me of the Acura NSX and the overall design looks a lot sportier than its sedan brother. The interior design is pretty much the same as the sedan but it is very functional and not confusing at all. Back seat room is pretty good for a coupe, and the ride and drive is smooth and not underpowered. Overall, great car with good looks, good space, and good power for a 4 cylinder.

Exterior Design, good space in the back for a 2 door, good 4 cylinder engine and gas mileage

Give just a little extra power to the coupe, maybe 10 or 20 more hp, just to differentiate from the sedan drive. Slightly bigger rear side windows, a little difficult to see around the rear- side.

THE BLACK STALLION
By TRACIE

2002 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS THE FIRST HONDA THAT I'M PURCHASING. I'VE HEARD A LOT (FROM PREVIOUS OWNERS) ABOUT HOW HONDA'S ARE GOOD CARS AND THEY DO NOT GIVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS. I THINK THESE CARS ARE VERY SHARP AND SPORTY.

THE 2-DOOR,SLEEK LOOK AND IT'S VERY ROOMY.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!