2001 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Very Impressed

2001 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Very Impressed
By xoquixxoqafxo on

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Used to drive a 93 Honda Civic sedan and this car feels like a luxury car next to the civic. Don't get me wrong, i kind of wish i still had the civic b/c of todays gas prices but overall, this car is a nice change. The V6 engine is so unbelievably smooth but it is also FAST, and chirping the front tires at a stoplight is not a difficult thing to do. I love the handling as well, I have also driven a Toyota Camry and that car feels downright mushy next to the accord. I am a bit concerned with the failing transmissions with this generation but i recently had the fluid flushed and it has shifted smoothly since I bought it. I bought this car from the orig owner and I'm very pleased with it.

Smooth and Powerful V6 engine, 76,000 miles and no mechanical problems just regular maintenance, Very nice interior, love the durable leather seats although they could be softer, Tight Handling, Quiet Interior

Fuel Economy sucks but that is the tradeoff with the V6, Fuel Range sucks from small 17 gallon gas tank, my 4 cylinder Camry has an 18.5 gallon tank, Paint isn't very durable as it is peeling a bit on the trim pieces and even after a wax doesn't really shine anymore.