FUN TO DRIVE, SPORTY, & RELIABLE
By ksokie on
2001 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
We love our Accord coupe ("Heidi")!! The 2001 body style is sporty, yet elegant (especially in silver). Her V6 accelerates supremely when passing. She has a sliding/tilting sun roof that is great, as is the trunk room - very spacious for a car this size. The rear seating is tight for 3 older teenagers (triplets), but that didn't stop us from taking it on vacations and trips to see family out of state. When it comes down to it, what we like the most about Heidi is the sheer feeling of free-spiritedness that she gives us. At slightly over 100,000 miles, she still drives like a dream.
Favorite Features
I love the radio/CD control in the steering wheel. The leather interior is great, too. I can't count how many times (when I get out) that I turn around to take another look at the beautiful styling of this car. She's definitely a beaut!
Suggested Improvements
Re-design the plastic attachment device that attaches the panel onto the back of the front seats. Continued pressure of people leaning on this panel to get in and out of the back seat, puts stress on these four plastic holders until they become weak and break.